Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Saturday Clusters

Drunk

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao ur an idiot if u think those mains were with eop it was another masser main clan their u dumb retard

joining tlp next week?

Think Fi is the only clans he haven't been in? Its his 3x time in EoP :whistling:

hes been fi i think he was there for like 3 weeks?

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

lmfao ur an idiot if u think those mains were with eop it was another masser main clan their u dumb retard

joining tlp next week?

Think Fi is the only clans he haven't been in? Its his 3x time in EoP :whistling:

nah he tried earlier this week, he took down app cuz of no's i think

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

joining tlp next week?

he asked me if he would get accepted into mm yesterday

i said no

he started crying

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

joining tlp next week?

he asked me if he would get accepted into mm yesterday

i said no

he started crying

lmfao and he apped for eop 1 week ago and wanna change clan already?

Experienced Member of Eruption of Pures

rwizt.png
esTQR.png

We never had even opts with MM ever, idk what your leaders were telling you. During the end of your trip 13th asked me for a pkri and he said he had 85 compared to our 65. Hopefully next week we get similar opts tho.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

We never had even opts with MM ever, idk what your leaders were telling you. During the end of your trip 13th asked me for a pkri and he said he had 85 compared to our 65. Hopefully next week we get similar opts tho.

we asked you the ENTIRE trip, while you were even opts with us, and you kept ignoring us or postponing it.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

You started with 96 while you were leaving in a cc count.

I also heard you ended with like 30.

110108181938.png

110108175747.png

k

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans