Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Order has been restored.

Solo

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody actually believes this happened so

gf effort on making this topic

ya who believes a topic supported by numerous pieces of evidence, and confirmed by the replies of their own ranks saying Gj.

OT; Had great fun, it is quite tasty seeing the lack in cockyness now from most of the CP replying to this.

edit: Aren't you supposed to be banned m4n?

arent u from lt

gj to eop nonetheless even though this is the type of weekend MM would not be pleased with. whatever floats ur boat eop

seeing as how mm has been having **** trips for the past month im sure they would be happy with the trip that we had.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

ya who believes a topic supported by numerous pieces of evidence, and confirmed by the replies of their own ranks saying Gj.

OT; Had great fun, it is quite tasty seeing the lack in cockyness now from most of the CP replying to this.

arent u from lt

gj to eop nonetheless even though this is the type of weekend MM would not be pleased with. whatever floats ur boat eop

seeing as how mm has been having **** trips for the past month im sure they would be happy with the trip that we had.

nah guess again gf

nahhhhh. im correct sir.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

arent u from lt

nah guess again gf

Heard MM didn't actually win any fights today, just crashed 2 clusters right at the end, killed about 5 people, then crashed our fight with CP.

I hope you managed to share those 15 kills among 100 people :teehee:

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

arent u from lt

nah guess again gf

Stay banned moron.

You got banned because you're half-retarded.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

arent u from lt

nah guess again gf

nahhhhh. im correct sir.

nah mm slumping is still better than eop on their rise, sorry to say it but everybody else sees it this way too. Same with FOE. I mean FOE slumped hard so thats why you guys are holding each others cocks right now but between the two of you guys, i give the edge to FOE still

I think you're mad.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

arent u from lt

nah guess again gf

nahhhhh. im correct sir.

nah mm slumping is still better than eop on their rise, sorry to say it but everybody else sees it this way too. Same with FOE. I mean FOE slumped hard so thats why you guys are holding each others cocks right now but between the two of you guys, i give the edge to FOE still

Just out of curiosity, are you autistic or generally stupid?

:dddddddddddd

All i get from these topics is, "*cry* a person said we didn't win! let me protect me my E-rep and fight back by saying their clan is slumping!!!!"

yeah...

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

arent u from lt

nah guess again gf

nahhhhh. im correct sir.

Just out of curiosity, are you autistic or generally stupid?

:dddddddddddd

he's like 3, look its tommy from rugrats

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

All i get from these topics is, "*cry* a person said we didn't win! let me protect me my E-rep and fight back by saying their clan is slumping!!!!"

yeah...

All i got from this post was....

nvm

fisucks1.png

Hat_red.png
Proud Council of the Eruption of Pures

yeah...

I don't see the relevance of your post to the topic :ninja:

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures