Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where has the pure clan world gone?

Maras0l

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were in The Dreaded at one stage as well weren't you?

Pure World is in a hole, I'm currently not in a clan and I know that a lot of my friends aren't either.

30 defence people need to go to Runescape Community where they belong, not Pure Warfare.

I believe i was when epidemic went throgh a died/closed or something, then came back ( i know i never left/clan hoped from E)

I liked TD to be honest, they had very mature leaders, and kept as a family, i had a hell of alot of respect for them. Not sure how they are now, but the oldschool TD was an awesome clan.

All I read is 'I Miss Epidemic, Epidemic did that, Epidemic was the best clan' in my mind. Really, no one cares lmfao, its the present day and deal with it and no I'm not a newfag I'm just tired of these people bitching about it.

sorry if it came out that way in your eyes, but really its the whole clan world together is what my point is, it just kind of changed / went downhill.

So your saying you personally don't feel the same way or don't have the same hunger to be apart of the pure clan world as you did, what 4 years ago?

What do you expect when you've grown up and I'm assuming you've realized that this game is actually pointless.

And on top of that, back in the day there were more clans to fight, more people solo PKing and people enjoyed the game a lot more from personal experience then what it is today..

Ive realized the game is pointless for awhile, ide never really play / train outside of the clan ( i was always failing to keep up with the requirements) And it wasnt just Epidemic that i was addicted to as ive stated, it was the whole Pure warefare/ Pure community( wich what it was back in the day) that kept me going. It was being in a family i guess you could say. Lets say i had a stressfull week at school, alot of studying / tests, ect. Ide always love to come home and realize i had 3 PK trips with people that were like family to me, but ive never met any of them.

People look up to mature people. Mature people are role models.

I think that might part of the answer im looking for. I always looked up to the "Oldschool" clan leaders, who've had leadership skills for so long, and not just in the pure world. Just the Mature poeple of the clan world, who took RS to a whole new level for me. I was a huge masser before i joined E, and when i joined E, it was completly different. I looked at rs differently. I wasnt just fighting in clan wars to win loot at talk trash. I was helping supporting a family, almost like a sports team, just by just playing a stupid ******* online game. I didnt care if we won or lost, i loved the people who i was with. Not just complaining about Epidemic, but when i was in TD for a short period of time too. They had a very tight knit family, and it was great to be able to be in that family.

Guess thats whats missing. It really isnt about the fun times, being with people that are almost like family, supporting a team, its just about winning now, doing whatever you can to win, weather it's gain 30 defence, DDOS a website, or crash a clan war, its all about winning now, and its just sad in my opinion.

--Mara

ou371f.png

We will walk over them with numbers,
then kill them with organization.

~Epidemic~

You were in The Dreaded at one stage as well weren't you?

Pure World is in a hole, I'm currently not in a clan and I know that a lot of my friends aren't either.

30 defence people need to go to Runescape Community where they belong, not Pure Warfare.

I believe i was when epidemic went throgh a died/closed or something, then came back ( i know i never left/clan hoped from E)

I liked TD to be honest, they had very mature leaders, and kept as a family, i had a hell of alot of respect for them. Not sure how they are now, but the oldschool TD was an awesome clan.

All I read is 'I Miss Epidemic, Epidemic did that, Epidemic was the best clan' in my mind. Really, no one cares lmfao, its the present day and deal with it and no I'm not a newfag I'm just tired of these people bitching about it.

sorry if it came out that way in your eyes, but really its the whole clan world together is what my point is, it just kind of changed / went downhill.

So your saying you personally don't feel the same way or don't have the same hunger to be apart of the pure clan world as you did, what 4 years ago?

What do you expect when you've grown up and I'm assuming you've realized that this game is actually pointless.

And on top of that, back in the day there were more clans to fight, more people solo PKing and people enjoyed the game a lot more from personal experience then what it is today..

Ive realized the game is pointless for awhile, ide never really play / train outside of the clan ( i was always failing to keep up with the requirements) And it wasnt just Epidemic that i was addicted to as ive stated, it was the whole Pure warefare/ Pure community( wich what it was back in the day) that kept me going. It was being in a family i guess you could say. Lets say i had a stressfull week at school, alot of studying / tests, ect. Ide always love to come home and realize i had 3 PK trips with people that were like family to me, but ive never met any of them.

People look up to mature people. Mature people are role models.

I think that might part of the answer im looking for. I always looked up to the "Oldschool" clan leaders, who've had leadership skills for so long, and not just in the pure world. Just the Mature poeple of the clan world, who took RS to a whole new level for me. I was a huge masser before i joined E, and when i joined E, it was completly different. I looked at rs differently. I wasnt just fighting in clan wars to win loot at talk trash. I was helping supporting a family, almost like a sports team, just by just playing a stupid ******* online game. I didnt care if we won or lost, i loved the people who i was with. Not just complaining about Epidemic, but when i was in TD for a short period of time too. They had a very tight knit family, and it was great to be able to be in that family.

Guess thats whats missing. It really isnt about the fun times, being with people that are almost like family, supporting a team, its just about winning now, doing whatever you can to win, weather it's gain 30 defence, DDOS a website, or crash a clan war, its all about winning now, and its just sad in my opinion.

--Mara

I must say, you've impressed me. You've truly matured into your own identity.

Good discussion and hello Maras0l, long time no talk? Anyways, I've quit since Epidemic has closed as well. I don't plan on coming back to Runescape unless of course Epidemic opened. Hope you're doing well in life, I think I am doing pretty good lol.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

just got off the phone with sandra, she said epidemic is fkin dead

Dream on, would never call you :thumbsup:

Idiotic trolls ruin the community, probably 30% on this site are here to troll. Making clans flame each other and what not...

i heard you like other females l0l0l0l0. SIG CHECK

You just found out? You are a bit slow. :rolleyes: :thumbsup: And if you're trying to troll... step up your game since you're horrible at it.

your a homosexual, nuff said :whistling:

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

Idiotic trolls ruin the community, probably 30% on this site are here to troll. Making clans flame each other and what not...

You just found out? You are a bit slow. :rolleyes: :thumbsup: And if you're trying to troll... step up your game since you're horrible at it.

I heard once that people who are intollerant to homosexuals usually are defending the fact that they're a little gay themselves.

Jus sayin'

jetman_927.png

scotch_whsky.png

Ex-Epidemic 07 #9 PCR unit hands up. :Slim:

Pure worlds changed a lot, but not too much in a year, I think now that you're clanless the barriers have kind of "went down" and you see everything from an unbiased point of view now.

rofl i was at the war vs IR, for the #9 rank on PCR list, then joined eop and starting to hate epidemic badly =[

I heard once that people who are intollerant to homosexuals usually are defending the fact that they're a little gay themselves.

Jus sayin'

yo dawg i hurd guys defendin shemales on rs be wanting dat e-*****

trolltastic.jpg

jus sayin' dawg

[img/]http://robertbatemansecondry.net/dc/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/trolltastic.jpg

jus sayin' dawg

i've also heard that mongoloids have a fairly insignificant life span.

Guess I won't have to worry bout you now, will I?

jetman_927.png

scotch_whsky.png

Drunks been leading CP since 05 so it's all good

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

[img/]http://robertbatemansecondry.net/dc/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/trolltastic.jpg

jus sayin' dawg

i've also heard that mongoloids have a fairly insignificant life span.

Guess I won't have to worry bout you now, will I?

no idea, but ur ****, sadram has a **** and u can has it

Maras0l <3

How you been

~Pk fire x

mara0l long time no c

^People like these guys are the reason ive even taken interest in coming back to see how things are. Miss you guys alot, thanks for the great times we had, even if we were in different clans. Proving that this community isnt just about the competition

ou371f.png

We will walk over them with numbers,
then kill them with organization.

~Epidemic~