Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Watching a life be taken away

SheDied

so im walking down the street and i see two dogs fighting, one had its jaw round the others ones head ripping it up like ... ******* mental.

So i ran in, jumped ontothe top of the dog and put my hands in its mouth to pull it off the other dog, [ if you know anything about dogs you'll know that when a dog lockjaws, its impossible to get it off the other dog].

anyway the dog turns on me and starts biting into my arm so yeah i got cuts all up my arm now, but its not me that i was worried about, the dog finally stopped after realising it had drawn all the life out of the dog it had inbetween its teeth, and all that was left was this dead dog on the floor.

todays been the worst day of my life, just watching as their ******* owners stood by **** scared to step up and risk their selves for another life. Here's me stepping in too late, too late to save this dogs life

........argh

my question is...

If you had the chance to save anyones life or anything lifes, if it meant a huge risk, would you.

Proud to be a leader and a part of CPR

I wouldn't put my life on the line for an animal, especially one that didn't belong to me.

When it comes to human's, I'm not sure. If it were a family member or a close friend, then I would. If it was a random stranger, it depends how huge of a risk we're talking. I wouldn't die to save someone I don't know.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

rofl @ being saying theyd risk their own life for some complete stranger

easier said than done

u see some1 getting robbed at gun point in an alley

u have a gun on u

u pull out the gun thinking u can be a hero

all of a sudden, some of his gangbanger friends pop out of the corner and point gun @ u

u die so now ur children are orphans

gf idiot, u tried to be hero but died, shuda just ran and called police

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

Now why would I try and lose an arm over a random dog's life? Now if that dog grabbed my neck.. ..

If someone was getting shot in a dark valley, and I happen to drive by.. no way in hell would I get out and try to save the person's life. I would call the cops and evitably leave the area.

It depends on the situation.. I'm the type of person who would help someone who's in need but certain situations are just in a better suit for you to avoid.