Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how come there are so many clans that are now accepting 30 defense as part of their definition of the term "pure", and do you agree with this concept?

m4n

Sig is highly relevant, who's mad???????????????????????????????

Anyways, the only people who complain about 30 defence either a) don't have it or B) are stuck in the past, pure clans must either adapt or die.

There was a time when 10 defence was regarded as pushing it, and more recently 20 defence was right on the edge, much the same way that 30 defence is now, and much the same way that 35 defence will be soon enough. I laugh at clans that accept 25 defence and not 30 because 30 is more pure than 25 in my eyes. At 25 you gain almost nothing, getting 25 from 20 is mostly a defensive thing, while getting 30 from any level just increases your offensive power ie;hand cannon or turmoil. I can't wait till there are more updates that encourage pures to get defence, it's been happening for a long time now and it's slowly changing the way we perceive defence on pures.

The reason I have 30 defence is simply because I don't pk, I only enjoy clanning and perhaps most simply of all; because it's accepted into pure clans. If there is a day when 40 Defence is allowed in pure clans, you can be sure I'll be one of the first wearing rune armour standing at the front lines dragging your monk robe covered ass into my clan for a easy one bang. I proudly wear my adamant, it does nothing but help my clan and creates a large advantage for me compared to these trash kids in monk robes. Punt is my second account with 30 defence, and I'll never stop suggesting for my friends and clan mates to get defence.

In regards to pking, if I ever feel the need I'll use a main because pures are a joke nowadays, other than clanning you'd be hard-pressed to find a good reason to stay pure.

thats the thing

pure clans. Not main clans

so according to your argument, you should have no reason to complain if hf crashes your trip every weekend, since theyre just pures that have accepted 45+ defense to their clans. amirite?

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at these arguments

where was your 30 defense argument a couple of years ago? the only reason pure clans have accepted more def is due to more competitiveness between each other clans and the need for 2nd rate clans to try to compete with the big boys, like foe and mm. Old wildy didnt present this problem, less competition between clans because alot of trips were about hunting rune idiots.

unfortunately, even foe accepts 30 def now :/

The 30 defence argument was less prevalent because pures were more effective back then, and 30 defence didn't have the offensive bonuses that it now has. A few years back getting 30 defence would have been for nothing more than defensive bonuses.

I'm afraid that putting "lol at these arguments" on top of your post neither furthers your argument, nor does it refute opinions put forth by those who learned to adapt to the ever-changing MMORPG called RuneScape.

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/managemen...n-the-past.html

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

lol.. good ol new kids.. you have no idea how the old wildy was, or ud know 30 def was pro. soron, 0wn3d75, totalynectar...hiei..lol comon now

lol another guy trolled buy m4n.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

lol at these arguments

where was your 30 defense argument a couple of years ago? the only reason pure clans have accepted more def is due to more competitiveness between each other clans and the need for 2nd rate clans to try to compete with the big boys, like foe and mm. Old wildy didnt present this problem, less competition between clans because alot of trips were about hunting rune idiots.

unfortunately, even foe accepts 30 def now :/

these were the same arguments years ago.

lol.. good ol new kids.. you have no idea how the old wildy was, or ud know 30 def was pro. soron, 0wn3d75, totalynectar...hiei..lol comon now

lol another guy trolled buy m4n.

u gud spell

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

thats the thing

pure clans. Not main clans

so according to your argument, you should have no reason to complain if hf crashes your trip every weekend, since theyre just pures that have accepted 45+ defense to their clans. amirite?

I have no idea what your first statement is about, seeing as you quoted my entire post.

As to the HF argument, this is a frequently used last resort of those who are unable to refute most of the other points thrown forth by those defending defence in pure clans. I've seen it daily, and I'll say the same things to you as I say to them:

1) I'm in EoP, we're the KINGS of crashing... crashing doesn't bother me in the least.

2)Considering 99 Defence is accepted into HF, your incredibly exaggerated hypothetical situation is an argument that I've seen alot, usually in the form of "LOL 30 DEFENZ?????????? JUST GET 99 LOL MAIN@#!#!@#@!#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@"

3) Rune pure and tank clans are more of a middle area, where pure clans are low, mains are high. I believe at times it's appropriate, if not completely necessary, for Rune pure clans to hit pure clans while pking. Just like I believe it's completely appropriate, if not necessary for main clans to occasionally swoop in and dominate the rp/tank clan.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

do you ever stop crying?

thats funny cuz ur sig indicates ur still crying over ur dead clan

get over it son ur clan wasnt good enough so it died :teehee:

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

#Mayhem-Makers, last pure clan left.

Too bad you still accept mith. You aren't any better than the clans that accept 30.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Too bad you still accept mith. You aren't any better than the clans that accept 30.

"As long as you are convinced you have never done anything, you can never do anything."

— Malcolm X

not sure if being srs :teehee:

Are you implying 20 def is pure lol?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

he's implying it was the standard agreed upon by all clans years ago to be the max defense level before being considered a main. if you've been in the pure world long enough you would know that

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

he's implying it was the standard agreed upon by all clans years ago to be the max defense level before being considered a main. if you've been in the pure world long enough you would know that

20 def was accepted in the pure community because of mystic/initiate, before that 1 def was recognized as pure and nothing else.

30 def is just another introduction, yeah I understand it's sad but I think there's nothing we can do now. The pure community is so small compared to the main clan world, less and less "pures" are being created and with all the updates Jagex is coming up with it's not benefiting pures at all.

We should all stop crying and keep a positive attitude, let's not be so bent in the past and accept **** as it is now lol cuz afterall this game is for fun :thumbsup:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

20 def was accepted in the pure community because of mystic/initiate, before that 1 def was recognized as pure and nothing else.

30 def is just another introduction, yeah I understand it's sad but I think there's nothing we can do now. The pure community is so small compared to the main clan world, less and less "pures" are being created and with all the updates Jagex is coming up with it's not benefiting pures at all.

We should all stop crying and keep a positive attitude, let's not be so bent in the past and accept **** as it is now lol cuz afterall this game is for fun :thumbsup:

40 def is just another introduction, yeah I understand it's sad but I think there's nothing we can do now. The pure community is so small compared to the main clan world, less and less "pures" are being created and with all the updates Jagex is coming up with it's not benefiting pures at all.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

its not that all the new pures are getting 30 defence etc, its more like..the current people representing the pure clan world today are training it up

it could have just stayed the way it was for many years, but no...probably not wrong to say that soon enough hf will be considered as much pures as the rest of us

but yea, true, since most clans are doing this already, hard to stop the whole system from falling apart