Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]eniths Saturday Pk Trip 15/1/11

Lawson

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh rly, lol?

You didn't win the battle at the Sperm hill when CP/TLP rushed in. As these clans were rushing in we were clearing you. No doubt. Zenith had like 20-25 people left when Fi had 30-35.

Clearly you didn't watch our video, as we hardly lost anyone, while we were clearing you.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

um excuse me i am watching your video at 2:45 on your video you had 28 remaining according to your final cc count lol not 36 and for another thing your vent had 64 in it when you left i was in the vent. So can you fix that please. :] i mean 42v64 and dropping you to 28 i think we accomplished something today.

Goodjob zenith see yeah Next weekend :]

Eh, look how spread out the clan is at that cc count some people even chased you out of the maze. when we finnaly regrouped out side of the maze we had alot more than 28.

But lets just say we ended with 28/48 weldone? we had +6 on you and we had no vent theres no real acomplisment there is there?

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Oh rly, lol?

You didn't win the battle at the Sperm hill when CP/TLP rushed in. As these clans were rushing in we were clearing you. No doubt. Zenith had like 20-25 people left when Fi had 30-35.

You had 30-35? well we had 38-40+ ending so i don't see how you were winning when we had more ending.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

@Fatality

Fatality approached us asking for a re-match and that what we gave them. The fight was to be held at sperm hill, we defended tip of the sperm hill and Fatality rushed in the fight was quite even until we called a push and began to push Fatality off the top of the hill, before a winner could be determined CP,TLP etc rushed in. Thanks for the fight Fatality!

Read the bold + underlined part. We didn't claim the win. Jesus christ stop crying.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

Nice Pull Zenith :D We should have fought :P

We rushed you because scouts told us TLP was north east, and they were right :P Moments after Tlp rushed in. Was a interesting cluster, hoping the wilderness will allow more 1v1 fights :)

Keep it up.

so you crashed a 1v1 fight, because we were in the area...

ok lets pretend that makes sense.

wasnt much of a cluster, it was us trying to ac against u for fi and z, unfortunately certain mains stalled us up a bit and u were able to crash. then u and foe taking turns hitting us while we stood our ground and did work.

z had a pwnage trip.. crazy good pull guys keep it up

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

I liked this trip

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png