Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Free trade, my opinion - Whats yours?

gaogier

Hey

First things first, we all know that Jagex might bring back free trade.

I think you will find, we would all love this, but what about the G.E. the fear is the price will crash.

I think, what should happen, or will happen will be as follows, what do you think Jagex will do to stop this from happening (the G.E. crash).

I think they will still keep limited trade on. Yes thats right, I think they will keep this, why? to stop the G.E. from crashing. What will they do instead I hear you cry... I think that the standard will be limited trade amounts which is still in use today, with one catch. This is default, I think they will have a tab, where users can break limited trade. This will allow users to keep the G.E.

Second option I see.

They keep the quest points to determine your trade limit. Still keep the trade limit, but when you have completed x quests and have x quest points, they will unlock free trade.

This as far as I can see should keep free trade, keep the G.E. prices.

Price won't crash(any more than they already have). They will fluctuate a little but that's about it.

As to the G.E. from what I understand it'll be something like this: No trade limit, the G.E. will still be there and you will be a ble to offer a price for an item. In other words, you'll be able to sell a Rune Scimitar for 100k, as long as someone else will be ready to put up the price, and vice versa.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

They already said GE will remain, but they will remove price restrictions.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Just reading the RS forums, you get the impression that the stock markets of every item will fall.

Well ofcourse. Atleast rares. As soon as stakers get their hands on them again it's game over for the hoarders.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg