Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

king of the castle king of the castle back on our throne lalalalalalallal

walli

Ok, so i was waiting for a video with our alter fight with tlp so you could see it from our point of view without the arguing and pointless disput but i cba and wanna get this up so i can sleep. I am quoting the topic written by our hc ben. If the numbers of wrong or w/e which i dont think they are i dont really care because we cannot know your numbers for sure so we do our best to guess fairly. Feel free to post the correct ones for any1 that will actually care =]

Ty for all action clans we fought, and gj foe.

75ed.png

Site | Applications | FoeTube

fxtlw.png

2k4rwl.png

Today saw Foes first 80+ pull of the new year, with a bit of a slow start to 2011 we certainly made use of our numbers today with some big wins and action from the start to finish. We started off with around 72 people and soon found ourselfs in the action with a fight against Fatality around 18 ports. Heading to Clanwars we heard Fatality had made a bold decision to rush down Bh and spread to hit us, with this in mind we turned around and rushed straight towards them and smashed them back off of 18 ports, after some resistance we finally pushed them up Bh.

Before banking we quickly rushed clanwars to get some more free loot from some randoms scattered around, still without a bank Fatality had rushed back down Bh to put up another fight but before this fight could get going MM tried crashing but with great scouting and awareness no1 was lost and we banked up Bh ready to head straight back out again.

Massive props to Fatality for putting up a fight 20 people down.

Starting Opts:

Foe : 75

Fatality : 52

Ending Opts:

Foe : 65ish before MM crashed

Fatality : 40ish before MM crashed

sunday16thpic1.jpg

110116211423.png

110116211249.png

fxtlw.png

5cjfo4.png

After banking up and heading out to pray, Tlp rushed us at CA while we were praying. They got massive clumped trying to get into entrance. We killed a lot of the Tlp there. During the fight Fi were outside of the entrance cutting off all returners so it was a fight until we all died. Eventually MM came by and started to kill returners after killing Fi. With dwindelling numbers we grouped up with our returners after pushing back out of ca and helf strong west of chaos alter.

Foe starting - 73

Tlp Starting - 95

Foe Ending - 20ish in CA

110116152005.png

110116211848.png

110116211931.png

110116212030.png

110116232352.png

110116232751.png

fxtlw.png

4q1yt2.png

Finishing off fighting Tlp in the chaos alter our main aim took to pushing MM back to bh after attempting to crash and our returners started fighting MM. Even though we just had a huge fight against Tlp, we killed MM pushing them back to Bh and then not giving them a chance to regroup at fog. Good fight guys.

Foe starting - 30ish. Others were returning and fighting Tlp.

MM Starting - 75 were spread from CA to west of CA not 100% focused on us yet

Foe Ending - 60ish

screenshot318l.png

screenshot319.png

screenshot320d.png

screenshot321.png

110117102752.png

110116153307.png

110116160056.png

110116220102.png

fxtlw.png

4q1yt2.png

With MM out again after getting smashed once already. We were definately keen to hit em and after finding them quickly we rushed them and pushed them back off of a position which should be great to defend. MM started on green hill which is a huge advantage to defend and get onto however with our spread the whole way round the hill we hit them bacck towards black knights fortress and into single with ease. Finding big clumps in MMs spread we manipulated it with multi spells and chins. :Hi:

Starting Opts :

Foe : 75

MM : 75

Ending Opts :

Foe : 65

MM : 10/15 running away

110116215641.png

110116215712.png

110116215754.png

110116165648.png

110116215700.png

110116155601.png

110116155747.png

110116160056.png

Again, Thanks all for the fights and see you next weekend.

2popoqp.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good trip boys, wish I coulda gotten more loot though. Maybe next weekend.

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

yeah um gj. #2 for sure today.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

epic trip...died like 11 times and got 0 kills LOL - Haters gonna hate

how rofl.

i died 2 times and got 5 or so kills.

^ i died once and got about 5-10 kills

that's impossible, i killed you twice at CA alone

R.I.P ~ Old B1rdy ~ Banned September 19th 2010
betosig1.gif

typical claiming wins when you clearly lost

gl rebuilding

gud trip i got 17 kills 1 death

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

tlp seriously knock it off.

devour only some carnage joined us, no other clan closed into us. pretty sure you had some cpr invites if i saw it right.

good job foe. action is fun for both clans. good loots today for all.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

to the foe, pipe down. The question u shud be asking is why didnt them members from clans who closed want to join foe, and maybe your **** replies on here crying about pointless **** is the reason... hmmmmmmmmm?

As for the tlp, i dont really care what the topic says to be honest i just quoted. It seemed fair enough to me when i read it and a win is only perspective when in the wild most of the time with so many variables. in a fight which has no interfearance its easy to see and give victory to one side or in cw etc, however in a fight where several clans get involved to outright call a winner is a stupid move. I do not claim we beat tlp nor do i care if we beat tlp. We killed a lot of tlp and that was my aim, ive seen the loot some of my lads got and made out with lol and thats all i give a **** about.

If you wanna sit here crying screaming I WON I WON go ahead makes no difference to our mindset or our knowledge of what we did today and how much we enjoyed doing it lol.

if this made no sense to you

.,!,.

#TEAM-WALLI

yeah um gj. #2 for sure today.

yer but the difference is we dont need 2 clans to die into us to own

Easy bro, I said grats and that you had #2 today. I didn't flame you at all, if you are hostile I am sorry.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

typical claiming wins when you clearly lost

gl rebuilding

gud trip i got 17 kills 1 death

umadbro? no wins today? its okay. Better luck next time... eventually you'll win one.

Must suck to be running away from Zenith all day long.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg