Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Terror (Coming FEB 1st.)

Druzzy

TEAM TERROR

With the return of old Wildy comes the return Team Terror.

CC: I_Druzzy_I

World spotters = Rank.

Active member = Rank.

BSing CC = Kick

Immaturity = Kick

Rebirth of TEAM TERROR will begin officially on FEB. 1ST, 2011.

Members are fine to idle in CC until a War is found. Those who take the time to scout will be ranked.

World locations will be posted as discovered.

The whole Idea of TEAM TERROR is, as Pures, to stick together. The more time passes the more people figure out where the hot looting spots are. Survival increases in numbers. As their really are not a lot of organized looting teams formed up. & in my personal experience it is a whole lot easier to pile solo looters for their loot then it is to loot yourself. I've downed low levels carrying half inventories before saving a whole lot of looting time.

The basic strategy is sticking together. The more you split up the more likely you are to be teamed on by a couple scrub mid-level mains binding.

CC will stay in formation, pile looters (Sharing is optional), & take safe bank trips together.

SHARING of loot is completely optional. SO don't spam "Share????" after every kill. They'll be plenty.

CC CAPE: Any. (Team-50 Cape preferred.)

Mid Level - High Stat Pures requested, No level REQ. Invites open, bans perm. Advertisement 75% word of mouth, 25% forums. Friends of friends of friends all welcome.

Untitled5t65345.png