Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP ends the bh era on top

Milky

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad MM can't just say good fight and move on like TLP and every other clan does. Theres no point in making lies, and flaming us. You guys focus too much on #1, it's all you care about, and the propaganda you feed your members is only making you guys look like fools on our topic. Hence why our topic went from 170 replies to 100 replies, 90% of the flame posts that were removed were replies made by MM members. You can still be #1 obviously, but learn how to man up and take a loss and just move on with your life. Quit saying that the only fight that mattered was the first one, thats the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, if the first fights were the only ones that mattered then every clan would end their pk trip after 1 fight.

You guys beat us when you had a ~15-20 man advantage over us, grats on that....but our vid proves that we cleared you matched opts, so if anything, I would assume that they were the fights that mattered most.

Brb calling 1 PX member so 30 HF can show up to save MM.

Inb4walloftext.

thekingu.png

Too bad MM can't just say good fight and move on like TLP and every other clan does. Theres no point in making lies, and flaming us. You guys focus too much on #1, it's all you care about, and the propaganda you feed your members is only making you guys look like fools on our topic. Hence why our topic went from 170 replies to 100 replies, 90% of the flame posts that were removed were replies made by MM members. You can still be #1 obviously, but learn how to man up and take a loss and just move on with your life. Quit saying that the only fight that mattered was the first one, thats the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, if the first fights were the only ones that mattered then every clan would end their pk trip after 1 fight.

You guys beat us when you had a ~15-20 man advantage over us, grats on that....but our vid proves that we cleared you matched opts, so if anything, I would assume that they were the fights that mattered most.

Brb calling 1 PX member so 30 HF can show up to save MM.

Inb4walloftext.

Old P K 3 R has spoken.

sorry I been away, seems eop is mad..

'In a condensed area you see your enemies over your team mates. Everyone is standing on top of eachother, and the attack option is on top of the walk on team mate option.'

so what you are saying is MY screenshot with mostly purple dots shows MM cleared? because you said, and i quote ''In a condensed area you see your enemies over your team mates' and i dont see many in my picture?

Clearly that picture is from right when you rushed in.

'unless u had a 70 man return unit, the image you quoted isnt possible nathan.'

Considering our pictures show you being cleared and your pics show you at CA with no bones or arrows or **** around (where was the fight?), whos are more likely to be real? stop faking kid

His join date > yours. Therefore; his age > yours

we did work son

work we did son, work we did

Joo are berry wronggg.

You are not indian stop embarrassing yourself.

u kids obviously don't understand how the map glitch works lmfao

It's ok Kyle, can you infer the anger out of their messages?

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

110129170429.png

Only highlighted the names i recognized from mm know theres way more

110129170820.png

110129170828.png

110129170832.png

110129170838.png

Also vid pretty much clears the whole situation, mm ended up in bos na cc and we left since it had turned into bos na cc vs eop and mm was cleared.

LOL.

gf MM + HF + Bos Na cc.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

vids up btw

Clearly shows mm getting raped at both CA and FOG. Pretty much proves their topic is ******** lol.

Good vid :thumbsup:

The end of your video does show you running off to a different location then claim a win there....

did you not see my pics? we ended cuz mm was in bos na cc it was no longer a mm vs eop fight, it was bos na cc vs eop. and at the end of our vid we left cuz it was just hf following us and mm was cleared.

so many pics and a vid and you still think you guys won.....

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Dont even wana argue with u idiots cant take a loss

Your argument is invalid anyways, we lost once and we admit to it and took the loss and moved on. MM is the only clan here who is refusing to accept a loss. No clan is invincible, you make it seem that way, when really no matter how many you pull, or how good your organization is, every clan has their wins and losses, get used to it. It's been like this for years, and it will continue to be like this for more years to come.

Once again gf to all clans.

thekingu.png