Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Fights Will Be More Clear

P0ke N Die

CYA HF

you seem mad

In other news, the sun rose over the Eastern Seaboard of the United States at approximately 7:20 Eastern Time this morning. This phenomenon will proceed in a westerly direction, affecting Americans in the Central, Mountain, and Pacific Time Zones in succession.

Back to you, Captain Obvious.

i do ignore 95% of the things you say because you are a ritard but this was genious. Congratulations I somewhat respect you (i hated you as a level 30 in TD too)

In other news, the sun rose over the Eastern Seaboard of the United States at approximately 7:20 Eastern Time this morning. This phenomenon will proceed in a westerly direction, affecting Americans in the Central, Mountain, and Pacific Time Zones in succession.

Kyle still mad about when I exposed his EOP spy :D

Plenty more where those came from!

Won't prevent some clans from claiming wins, they'll return to the battleground 5 minutes later and take a pic of an empty map lol.

Happens already.

Nathan ffs you are SO LIL'

lol they are making the games necklace tele you to corp...yeah now you can return in 10secs

only if you've completed summers end, which has a 55 prayer req. so real pures won't be able to

What is a real pure? Were you calling Vlooieneuker or Redbird 3 fake pures when they got 52+ prayer before that terrible day in December 2007?

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

lol they are making the games necklace tele you to corp...yeah now you can return in 10secs

only if you've completed summers end, which has a 55 prayer req. so real pures won't be able to

how does 45 prayer differ from 76 prayer (w/e the 20% ranged attack is)?

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

i do ignore 95% of the things you say because you are a ritard but this was genious. Congratulations I somewhat respect you (i hated you as a level 30 in TD too)

>ritard

>genious

can't tell if trolling

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png