Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

looking for a clan, obviously

perfektion

Hello everyone, i'm interested in playing again since the update...so i'm searching for a clan now. I wont take any consideration if it's a generic response, either. I have years of clanning experience, so im just looking for either a small clan, or a decent one with a good community. I'm one thousand percent f2p, so it needs to be f2p based, and being laid back would be the biggest plus, as internets isn't that serious. anyways, TLDR; below

F2P based

Needs to be laid back.

Stats and such (70 Combat)

statsnkg.png

AND

110206054008.png

sidenote - punani, money, weed<3

Nice stats

You can try Negative, we are still relatively new but have a solid leadership and are growing in size (pulled 28 to yesterdays trip), we are how you say a laid back clan and try to stay out of all this internet drama in clans nowadays. I'm all up for a rivalry but when it gets to the point of hacking phishing and baiting that we have recently seen I find it pathetic. You can find us in #negative or our site name is www.negative-rs.com

If however you are looking for a higher level clan then I would recommend CP, MM or EOP. They focus more in the F2P area and your best bet would be to check out the communities and see if any suit you.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Negative is one i was looking at, im actually in the irc right now lol, was hoping I'd catch mafia, he's an old clan member, just trying to see what my options are, i'm just looking for a laid back group thats down to f2p pk a lot honestly.

Query me then :P [-]Andy|Ibeat

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Hey their, You should try to join our fairly new MPC clan called 'Infinity'

Reasons why you should join ,

1. We have great pkers , such as our leader frewin

2. LOYAL members that are never gonna leave no matter what

3. We got weed :D

4. We have about 30 members and 2 applicants :D

Our IRC is #infinity , if you want to talk pm '``Patrick``' or ' [8]Patrick``

If you want our site click my signature. Gl finding a clan :D

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Come check out Zenith were 99.999% F2p! i personnaly love F2p and im a leader :) our community is quite something we love to have a laugh in TS3 and on our forums which our always active through out the day, we are quite chilled out but when its the time we do have to have a serious side, we have a very active/welcoming community who love to do f2p pk trips/preps through out the week, were not the biggest clan around which i can see you're looking for but our average pulls are about 50+ to F2p.

Come check us out :)

Site: www.zenith-rs.com

Irc: #Zenith

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Negative is one i was looking at, im actually in the irc right now lol, was hoping I'd catch mafia, he's an old clan member, just trying to see what my options are, i'm just looking for a laid back group thats down to f2p pk a lot honestly.

:)

Drop me a ' /query [-]Mafia <message> ' sometime. If you're looking for something smaller (but growing!!) and new where everyone is chill, and handsome, I really do think Negative is for ya. I tell my members aaalll the time that we're going to do P2p (BUT IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN BRO)

If you decide against joining, I'd recommend checking out Malice, they're an older clan who plan on re-opening in a couple of weeks. Lots of chill kids in there. You could also look into Control, they dabble in P2p a lot but the chill kids are, in fact, chill.

P.S - Were we in a clan together at some point?

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

you might need some magic to join MM I would try them with your stats or CP/EOP
Hello :) ,

Check out a new MPC clan Called '' Contamination ''

www.co-rs.com/forums

#clan-co

Gl on your search mate :)

Corrupt Pures best f2p clan you'll know, #clan-cp
#clan-cp
Hey their, You should try to join our fairly new MPC clan called 'Infinity'

Reasons why you should join ,

1. We have great pkers , such as our leader frewin

2. LOYAL members that are never gonna leave no matter what

3. We got weed :D

4. We have about 30 members and 2 applicants :D

Our IRC is #infinity , if you want to talk pm '``Patrick``' or ' [8]Patrick``

If you want our site click my signature. Gl finding a clan :D

Come check out Zenith were 99.999% F2p! i personnaly love F2p and im a leader :) our community is quite something we love to have a laugh in TS3 and on our forums which our always active through out the day, we are quite chilled out but when its the time we do have to have a serious side, we have a very active/welcoming community who love to do f2p pk trips/preps through out the week, were not the biggest clan around which i can see you're looking for but our average pulls are about 50+ to F2p.

Come check us out :)

Site: www.zenith-rs.com

Irc: #Zenith

My friends, next time you decide to post on a topic in this form, please recommend #Negative. We're a very good clan and we are the best option and we are growing daily and honestly, I don't understand why you guys aren't in Negative and if you had any sense and cared for the well being of the person in search of a clan, you'd want to tell them to join Negative because we are a really fun group of guys and galls.

Thank you.

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

#negative

I had a pure almost EXACTLY like yours and I fit in perfectly in negative.

We do f2p pk a lot, rarely any p2p (which I want to changee). It's just an overall good community.

24l0euh.png

Proud Ex-Elite of Negative
Proud Ex-Senator of Malice
Proud Ex-Senior Member of Intense Redemption
Proud Member of Enemy

You Should check out #Elimination F2P Based clan but we dont ignore p2p. Has a very active IRC + Runescape, Whenever you pk there will always be a member that is and will want 2. Any questions pm [EO]`Bryan`.

Site : http://z15.invisionfree.com/eo_rs/index.php?

ML : http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=eo_rs

Some Videos :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmof1qCKsp8 --- Successful Saturday Trip (Yesterday)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0bi7jmoFOs --- Eo vs If pkri with Ef's Failed Crash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY7aAK0B6u8 --- Eo vs N f2p pkri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Wc6SUt5ag --- P2p mini vs MG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirments:

Option A: Melee -

~40+ Attack.

~75+ Strength.

~Secondary Stat, 65 Range or Magic.

Option B: Ranged -

~75+ Range.

~Secondary Stat, 65 Strength or Magic.

Option C: Magic -

~80+ Magic, With DT done.

~Secondary Stat, 65 Range or Strength.

Must Have:

~Under 25 Defense.

~Access to Ventrilo.

~Access to #Elimination.

~Loyalty to the clan.

~Must be able to post atleast 15+ times a week.

Enormity

If you're looking to join a F2P based clan, why not join the best?

EoP has been #1 in F2P for the second consecutive week now, peaking at 90+ both weeks. Not only that but we host daily Pk trips/mini-wars/lure trips/and more.

On top of that, we have the best community in the pure clanning world. It's seriously one of the best communities that I've ever been in, if not the best, while playing Runescape. This may sound biased since I’m a warlord of EoP, but my honest opinion is we have the best community around. There is a lot of history behind the doors of EOP, we have achieved a lot, came out of the hardest slumps some clans have ever seen, and overall we have a dream-team staff and member-core that simply will never ******* give up, and I’m grateful for that.

Now for the best part:

Hot%20Babe%200001.jpg

Not only that but we have the hottest girls in the pure clanning world and yes they do have mics and they do go on webcam (www.tinychat.com/eop). We have a total of 9 girls in EoP with mics, and they sound really sexy when we call pushes, they just go like "PUUUUUSSHHHH" and it makes me just wanna run a ******* marathon.

hotbabe_5vjjjje5.jpg

Remember, Join EoP = hot girls

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

Hey you should check out EOP, by far the most active clan in the F2P server, we have pk trips/wars every day, come check us out. Www.eop-rs.com or #clan-eop on IRC, you won't regret it! Active forums, TeamSpeak, and IRC, and a beast community. Drop by. :P

thekingu.png