Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Additions to F2P Since 08?

Flagz

Since the old wild, trading, staking etc. has returned I need new help catching up to speed.

1) Any New HIGHER level weapons/arrows/spells/Armor to get for F2P?! Especially Spells since the spell book is so weird now lol. Weapons too since I cant SEE them all.

2) Any new spots to train? I would LOVE to know this seeing as I want to level ALOT faster.

3) Any NEW quest worth doing? I notice more and I was just wondering.

4) Any Minigames? Anything else they could add..

REMEMBER F2P ONLY! I always hated P2P since I never got used to it im completely lost from the very first moment through the whole 31 days I always seem to purchase, then I always seem to level slower because of it.

Is that good? What exactly IS dungeoneering? How do I start the skill and is that it? I thought that was added REAL recently, isn't there P2P minigames now in F2P? Idk I thought there was I could be wrong, I was informed by a dumb friend there was a ton of new **** since the last time I played in 08

F2p is pretty much the same pking wise, idk about p2p because I never pked p2p in old wild.. But p2p pking is ****, it's all kids with claws or speccing you 10 seconds within a fight. Also in p2p you have a 90% chance of getting pjed during a fight, or after you kill the person.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.