Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Auto Talker

hippy

Only noob clans do that

But i dont understand. Ive seen plenty of MM auto talkers.

OT: Its obviously to distract the other clan in 'Catchy' colors. Like EOP for example. They spam "EOP IS STRONG" in red. Red is the most attractive color. So while people are ready that sentence, they pile you. But it dosent work on everyone obviously.. Thats why you use Public to CC.

Also : It helps the clan know where the pile is. The clan is suppose to pile the auto talker. Its like calling a pile but now showing the name. It works in VARIOUS ways.

Lol ok and i am sure EOP IS STRONG is gonna help you find piles in a clusterfuck. Spamming piles is much more effective.

You wouldnt know if you havent tried it. Considering your in a clan that is destined to fail. Im just saying.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2008-2011 caused a lot of clans organisation to fall dramatically. Even though autotypers were used pre-08, they were not used in the abundance that they are now. Clans like EoP falter when they use their autotyper, as all it does is give the opposing clan someone to target as 9 times out of 10, the people with the autotalker are the only people spamming for EoP.

Get back to calling names, it's much, much more effective.

You talking that blah blah blah?

u seem mad because every clan ive been in has either shut your clan or made them slump

E > Corroded

E > EoP

MM > EoP

U MAD BROFLOWSKI?

lolololwat. Someone read into that post too much. remember when you tried recruiting me to epidemic lol

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Kids seem angry on this topic o.O

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

2008-2011 caused a lot of clans organisation to fall dramatically. Even though autotypers were used pre-08, they were not used in the abundance that they are now. Clans like EoP falter when they use their autotyper, as all it does is give the opposing clan someone to target as 9 times out of 10, the people with the autotalker are the only people spamming for EoP.

Get back to calling names, it's much, much more effective.

You talking that blah blah blah?

u seem mad because every clan ive been in has either shut your clan or made them slump

E > Corroded

E > EoP

MM > EoP

U MAD BROFLOWSKI?

lolololwat. Someone read into that post too much. remember when you tried recruiting me to epidemic lol

i remember back when you wasn't a ****

4Fdyf.png

but i like auto talking... I lag a **** load on RS so i haz to click click click on my food or i die.

if u don't like us, report us ingame like Mr.Scribbbs said he'd do l0l

also, England sucks ****, really.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Only noob clans do that

But i dont understand. Ive seen plenty of MM auto talkers.

OT: Its obviously to distract the other clan in 'Catchy' colors. Like EOP for example. They spam "EOP IS STRONG" in red. Red is the most attractive color. So while people are ready that sentence, they pile you. But it dosent work on everyone obviously.. Thats why you use Public to CC.

Also : It helps the clan know where the pile is. The clan is suppose to pile the auto talker. Its like calling a pile but now showing the name. It works in VARIOUS ways.

Lol ok and i am sure EOP IS STRONG is gonna help you find piles in a clusterfuck. Spamming piles is much more effective.

You wouldnt know if you havent tried it. Considering your in a clan that is destined to fail. Im just saying.

Nice argument there friend, way to stick it to me, even though it was irrelevant to our discussion.