Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Fp] Ferocious Pures | Low Level F2p Based Clan | 45-65's

Hi Im Aidz

2ry0nlk.png

Home World: 75 | Forum | Ventrilo | FpCinema | Clan Chat: Zdia Mi

Content

Chapter 1

History

Chapter 2

Leadership

Chapter 3

Ferocious Pures At War

Chapter 4

Requirements

Chapter 5

Rules

Chapter 6

Application Information

Chapter 7

Graphics / Media

Chapter 1 - History

Basically Ferocious Pures is a Pure Clan that was founded in a late December 2009, we started off on RuneScape Private Servers founded by Zdia Mi then known as David | Aidz But now we're ready to step up and move on to RuneScape as a low level F2p clan. Server's we've been on are; 2Speced and BattleScape, but they both lost their reputation and they slowly died, 2Speced because of their bad server owner and BattleScape because RuneScape wilderness came back.

But once again now we're ready for RuneScape and we hope RuneScape is ready for us.

Our clan chat will be ''Zdia Mi'' and our homeworld is basically world 75, that's where you'll see us online, chilling. But anyway, now once we open on here we'll just be a team that pks in f2p.

Chapter 2 - Leadership

Founder

zdiA mI | David

Leader

TBA

TBA

Co-Leader

TBA

High Council

TBA

TBA

TBA

Warlord

TBA

TBA

TBA

Ferocious Pures Ranks are honoured people within the clan that's expected to know quite a lot about clanning, myself, I've been clanning for about 2 years and I've learnt a lot from it. I've been ranked numerous times in the RSPS world, but I haven't really been clanning a lot on RuneScape so this is going to be a nice little challange for me.

So what does it EXACTLY take to be a rank?

It takes;

*Loyality

*Activity

*Experience

*Temper

You might wonder why I put ''Temper'' on there, basically because I don't want some 12 year old mad **** as a rank that rages whenever he dies.

Chapter 3 - Ferocious Pures At War

So what do we do when we're at a Pk Trip or in a mini war?

Simple, we live up to our motto, Never falls, never dies, Ferocious Pures for my life.

We've had this motto since we've opened and I have thought about changing it, only adding more mottos, another motto we live by is; We walk to war as one, and we die as one.

We fight with honour, even thought we're a No Honour clan, but in clan battles, we never cheat unless the other team does.

RSN: Hi Im Aidz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2ry0nlk.png

Chapter 4 - Requirements

There are both Combat Requirements and Non-Combat Requirements.

The combat requirements are:

wr13f5.png

All requirements also require 50 Constitution, 1-20 Defence & 32 Prayer (recommendation).

The non-combat requirements are:

*Ventrilo

*Being able to register to our forums; www.FerociousPures.Tk

*Being able to buy Player Killing supplies.

*Activity

Chapter 5 - Rules

Backstabbing

-Don't even backstab a member of Ferocious Pures.

Scamming/Phising/Hacking

-Don't scam/phish/hack ANYONE, doing this will get you kicked, no exceptionns

Language

-Don't flame our members or other clans without premission, don't speak foreign languages while on PK Trips / Wars / Lobbies with the clan on ventrilo either.

Advertising

-Don't advertise other sites except Pure Warfare, Google, YouTube, Fp Forums, RuneScape and so on.. The sites should be verified by a rank to be advertised on the forum.

Clan Events

-Attend to every clan event as you're possible to.

Loyality

-Stay loyal to the clan, help us out whenever you get a chance.

Ranks

-Respect them, don't be harsh to any ranks and don't ask for a rank either.

Chapter 6 - Application Information

Basically all of our applications and introductions are done at our website which can be found at; www.FerociousPures.Tk OR http://z7.invisionfree.com/ClanFerociousPures/

If you're consideringng applying for us, I wish you the best of luck with your application.

Chapter 7 - Media

Ferocious Pures does have a YouTube page aswell from our RSPS history, we will continue using it.

Our youtube page can be found at; Www.YouTube.Com/FpCinema

We do have Graphics aswell, here's some of it: More can be found at our website.

9jksoh.png

FpSig.gif

vs15ck.jpg

2j42bs4.png

Oh my god. When I heard you guys were coming back to Runescape I nearly **** myself. I will give FP everything I have FOR LIFE!! Please contact me ASAP so we can talk.

The only reason I live is so I CAN BE FPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

FP NEVER FAILS, NEVER DIES!!!

FP FOR MY ******* LIFE, YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

LOOL!!!, daivd you coudn't even lead or keep ur own clan up on a rsps gl on there ****** face.

CP is only still alive because Chain was able to suck Drunk off to get a secret merge and give Chain auto-leader, lol. Why are you flaming?

Home World: 105

EOP JR'S!

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

LOOL!!!, daivd you coudn't even lead or keep ur own clan up on a rsps gl on there ****** face.

CP is only still alive because Chain was able to suck Drunk off to get a secret merge and give Chain auto-leader, lol. Why are you flaming?

EOP JR'S!

Lmao @ someone from CP thinking their clan isnt the worst

That's why your clan relayed on me, right?

are you the only person in your clan so far?

Yeah haven't been bothered recruiting because I'm on my IPhone internet.

Oh my god. When I heard you guys were coming back to Runescape I nearly **** myself. I will give FP everything I have FOR LIFE!! Please contact me ASAP so we can talk.

The only reason I live is so I CAN BE FPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

FP NEVER FAILS, NEVER DIES!!!

FP FOR MY ******* LIFE, YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

I guess you're a troll or something.

EOP JR'S!

Oh didn't really know they had that world, I was gonna open Fp with a guy called Scott and I let him decide it, but I'll change it later.