Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking For A Low Level F2P Clan!!!

Tempted-Kieran

Hey Im obvisouly looking for a low lvl f2P clan im talking about 20-30 CB or so if there are no clans out there that low of lvl Im also looking for a partner 2 make a low lvl f2p clan aswell.

Leave a comment below sugguesting and giving me a link to a clan and their site or say you have the spare time to make a clan with me:D

My RSN is A u SS IE, add me if you want to make a clan with me.

My stats: (CBF geting a picture)

Range:30

Mage:9

Hp:22

Combat:20

I will be training until i find a clan and reach their reqs or make reqs of my own if some1 is wanting 2 make a clan with me. I also have Teamspeak and IRC.

Thanks!

There aren't many people that low CB here. If you want to train to a 60+ stat then check out #diligence and diligencers.com

Most people there are 45-60 combat

its not zizz. its not zed why zed zed. ITS ******* ZEEZ MAN

A good option would be to look at Resurgance or Diligence, feel free to train for Negative if you wish though, we require a 70+ offensive stat with 60+ hp,

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

• 2 weeks later...

#prime s4.zetaboards.com/pup/index train up and join!

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS