Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

OuR BaNkS R FuLl

Turban

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Died 17 times because of mains. And u saying we called them? lol...

In multiple pictures including your ending pictures theres mains 3+ mains standing around you, off you.

You know what, don't even be mad, pull a stunt like that again and i'm calling 80 Mains.

#af Please

And the vid Duval posted looks pretty even between Zenith + Ch, when you look at minimap, but by this point, CT weren't in the same cape as CH, so those opts aren't what they look like.

Back to gay boys grotto Zenith.

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

Stop saying we called them, they're standing next to us because they want our loot but can't attack anyone.... That pic was all our 60s-70s because all our high lvls were dead FROM the mains...

You kids are annoying so stfu please(:

Mrywu.png

My Gwas stop threatening to pull mains. At the end of the day whether it was zenith who called mains. Were pure clans we shouldn't threaten people with mains.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

This is what I tell myself when I see all the ct loot on the ground mid-fight. (skip to 1:25)

This is why I believe you guys are called control, to remind all those who are fighting against you to keep fighting and avoid all the phr33 ct loot.

True story ^

Mrywu.png

My Gwas stop threatening to pull mains. At the end of the day whether it was zenith who called mains. Were pure clans we shouldn't threaten people with mains.

If im hit by mains i'll call mains to hit mains.

I wouldn't call randomers who don't know how to stay off a cape.

I'm not whoever called these mains (whoever it was either wasn't their or has retarded friends)

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

Let me explain something...

The reason you slumped in the first place was because you thought posting fake opts would help your clan and it didn't. It just meant that we had to clear some things up and beat your **** clan 20 times. If you want to go through that process again, we will. Next weekend is another official kill zenith weekend. Good luck!

this is your 7th clan.

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

May the TRUTH set you free

Your definition of a win is the last 5 seconds when it faded out then it faded back in with you teleporting to GDZ with 6 other people. Give me a break. Give up. The harder you try the harder you fall.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Why are they even flaming?

They have to argue if they beat us or not 2 v 1!!! Regardless who cleared who Zenith by ourselves did the better job since it was 1 v. 2....

Plus Ct.. your clan is made up of 5 other clans, one (complexity) which is made up of several clans anyways (including a masser clan ds and v0p) just by itself.

Mrywu.png

If im hit by mains i'll call mains to hit mains.

I wouldn't call randomers who don't know how to stay off a cape.

I'm not whoever called these mains (whoever it was either wasn't their or has retarded friends)

Idk where your coming from br0 they were on both clans.

It seems your blood pressure has risen a lot.

110301183546.png

Another legend speaks the truth..

Are you guys really that ******* stupid? Just watch the video and you'll see mains constantly killing me. Mains such as "Yousefffff" (5:16), which is very similar to [CT]Yousif, isn't it? ;)

Stop bitching because we beat you out-opted yet again. We've always been better @ p2p and always will.

I think it's time to accept defeat and move on. When your leader returns in a studded body and CT cape, I think it's time to call returning off ;)

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

They have to argue if they beat us or not 2 v 1!!! Regardless who cleared who Zenith by ourselves did the better job since it was 1 v. 2....

Plus Ct.. your clan is made up of 5 other clans, one (complexity) which is made up of several clans anyways (including a masser clan ds and v0p) just by itself.

lemme break it down for you i see your not comprehending 1 (Z) + 1 (DB) = 2 (**** clans) vs #1 med (CT) + 1 (CH) = 2 baws's vs 2 **** clans which is why you got cleared. clearly shown in duvals vid.

pm me on irc for math lessons

[CT]Dax|L0ot

3m per lesson

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

lemme break it down for you i see your not comprehending 1 (Z) + 1 (DB) = 2 (**** clans) vs #1 med (CT) + 1 (CH) = 2 baws's vs 2 **** clans which is why you got cleared. clearly shown in duvals vid.

pm me on irc for math lessons

[CT]Dax|L0ot

3m per lesson

Sorry to break it to you, but only [DB]Mitch and maybe another member were there from DB. 2 members isn't a clan.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Um excuse me your video shows you getting chaoticly Controlled the WHOLE fight when the first rush at gap u where cleared when we could of logged out and took our loots to when we rushed you and ur 3 man regroup to when we rushed you again at gdz with 35+ to you 5-10.

Enjoy your lose zenith was much fun handing it to you :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Sorry to break it to you, but only [DB]Mitch and maybe another member were there from DB. 2 members isn't a clan.

yesterday you said it was 4 DB with you? which one is it stick to the same lies. rather its 1 or 100 there was still [DB] there and last time i checked [DB] and [Z] aren't the same clan

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.