Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

OuR BaNkS R FuLl

Turban

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are they even flaming?

They have to argue if they beat us or not 2 v 1!!! Regardless who cleared who Zenith by ourselves did the better job since it was 1 v. 2....

Plus Ct.. your clan is made up of 5 other clans, one (complexity) which is made up of several clans anyways (including a masser clan ds and v0p) just by itself.

lemme break it down for you i see your not comprehending 1 (Z) + 1 (DB) = 2 (**** clans) vs #1 med (CT) + 1 (CH) = 2 baws's vs 2 **** clans which is why you got cleared. clearly shown in duvals vid.

pm me on irc for math lessons

[CT]Dax|L0ot

3m per lesson

Sorry to break it to you, but only [DB]Mitch and maybe another member were there from DB. 2 members isn't a clan.

that's because that's all their clan can pull to mandatory events, a team is a team no matter how you look at it.

SThNd.png

#TLP | www.TLP-RS.org | Pures 'til the end

Lol <- Thats all i can say

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

They have to argue if they beat us or not 2 v 1!!! Regardless who cleared who Zenith by ourselves did the better job since it was 1 v. 2....

Plus Ct.. your clan is made up of 5 other clans, one (complexity) which is made up of several clans anyways (including a masser clan ds and v0p) just by itself.

lemme break it down for you i see your not comprehending 1 (Z) + 1 (DB) = 2 (**** clans) vs #1 med (CT) + 1 (CH) = 2 baws's vs 2 **** clans which is why you got cleared. clearly shown in duvals vid.

[CT]Dax|L0ot

3m per lesson

Sorry to break it to you, but only [DB]Mitch and maybe another member were there from DB. 2 members isn't a clan.

DB Slumping lul.

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

gj for holding your own while Ch+CT teamed and used mains

Tryna make yourself look like a complete idiot?

Or just trying to reheat the topic?

Or genuinely incompetent?

Such a downs-esque post i can't decide.

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

[CT]Dax|L0ot

3m per lesson

#1 Med? Ahh I don't think so there buddy. You may be #1 med in F2P, but P2P your game comes no where close.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

The more you idiots flame on this the more publicity we get keep it up, 162 and counting. 8 comments till joshes prediction is true.

I'd rather you didn't call members of my clan Idiots, as if you look at the past 163 comments, and look specifically at Zenith comments, a ridiculously high amount have been brainwashed idiots commenting

"i luv u zeniff"

"zenif #1 w0t"

"control fkin sht"

They lack the intelligence to fathom a reasonable comeback to any point which one of "us idiots" "flame" you with.

Please don't be hypocritical.

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

The more you idiots flame on this the more publicity we get keep it up, 162 and counting. 8 comments till joshes prediction is true.

I'd rather you didn't call members of my clan Idiots, as if you look at the past 163 comments, and look specifically at Zenith comments, a ridiculously high amount have been brainwashed idiots commenting

"i luv u zeniff"

"zenif #1 w0t"

"control fkin sht"

They lack the intelligence to fathom a reasonable comeback to any point which one of "us idiots" "flame" you with.

Your one to talk right. Your clan made a video directly flamming us. Even if you put "No flame intended" theres still flame. Your trying way to hard man, give up you lost. Accept defeat, and move on.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

gj for holding your own while Ch+CT teamed and used mains

Tryna make yourself look like a complete idiot?

Or just trying to reheat the topic?

Or genuinely incompetent?

Such a downs-esque post i can't decide.

you mad?

#irclan - where banter happens

Yay you won :)

Now get over yourself, its not that big of a deal(referring both to Zenith/DB and Control and Chaotic)

Its just a game of Roonskep

Seriously change your topic name in something that doesn't show the fact of down syndrome

"OuR BaNkS R FuLl" seriously bro? (No offense and please don't start bitching about it, rest is great)

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

^ Yup we got owned, want a cookie?

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

"i luv u zeniff"

"zenif #1 w0t"

"control fkin sht"

Your one to talk right. Your clan made a video directly flamming us. Even if you put "No flame intended" theres still flame. Your trying way to hard man, give up you lost. Accept defeat, and move on.

Thought you weren't claiming a win.

Try Less.

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png