Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Vs Le World | P2P Sunday Domination

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM #1

THIS IMAGE ENDS ALL DISPUTES ON THIS TOPIC

110227172744.png

>meanwhile I want to go hit foe who are in our world for once whilst idiots fall in on zenith leader

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

MM #1

110227172744.png

>meanwhile I want to go hit foe who are in our world for once whilst idiots fall in on zenith leader

toxic is mad he cant get that kind of organization hoodage can

MM #1

110227172744.png

not 4chan

gratz on your sunday mm

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

SEriouosly, im not in tlp or foe or eop, but for **** sake stop using HF.

OVERALL

STOP BEING

B

I

T

C

H

E

S

?

rip

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

Don't rip into closed clans when all you can do is join a top clan and try hard like a 4rener, you faggots in MM are no better or more capeable than SOME of the people who lead med/low clans

#irclan - where banter happens

OVERALL

STOP BEING

B

I

T

C

H

E

S

?

rip

Don't rip into closed clans when all you can do is join a top clan and try hard like a 4rener, you faggots in MM are no better or more capeable than SOME of the people who lead med/low clans

rip IR

hotkeying just couldnt keep it open

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

OVERALL

STOP BEING

B

I

T

C

H

E

S

?

rip

must be why ir died LoL.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

its sad how mm members are brainwashed. they get cleared and all they leaders gotta say that it was Eop+foe+tlp. And they believe it even though we got a vid of it. Are your members that stupid to believe it was 3 clans teaming against you dont you think you would get cleared in 10 seconds?? Come on MM accpect a loss thats not a good example 2 set for new clans that look up 2 you idiots. But we know what really happen. And be ready next week we gonna mop that asz again son so get your excuses ready :D EOP #1

its sad how mm members are brainwashed. they get cleared and all they leaders gotta say that it was Eop+foe+tlp. And they believe it even though we got a vid of it. Are your members that stupid to believe it was 3 clans teaming against you dont you think you would get cleared in 10 seconds?? Come on MM accpect a loss thats not a good example 2 set for new clans that look up 2 you idiots. But we know what really happen. And be ready next week we gonna mop that asz again son so get your excuses ready :D EOP #1

dude how was getting 3-0'd by FI in p2p

u will never be in the top 3 in p2p first of all

second of all it was CTRL+Z+EOP vs MM and then in the second fight it was FOE+EOPvs MM

idk who u r lil guy but u sir r brainwashed

second of all it was CTRL+Z+EOP vs MM and then in the second fight it was FOE+EOPvs MM

Aye son. Were you even there or you just going with what your EX clan said??

Just be sure to leave your CC open at dummies when you mass and go from 30 legit P2P members to 60 so we can keep getting locs on you guys.

After all the smack you've been talking, don't cry when HF hits you non-stop this weekend, with or without MM.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?

After all the smack you've been talking, don't cry when HF hits you non-stop this weekend, with or without MM.

Most likely with i'm guessing.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Most likely with i'm guessing.

its ok u can call foe for back up

seems like a merge is on the cards, eop+foe

4Fdyf.png

OVERALL

STOP BEING

B

I

T

C

H

E

S

?

rip

What happened to that ****** clan you were recruiting kids at duel arena for

THE WILDERNESS PURES??

Lmfao die

6d73abf69a8c2fb1b41f99bdd38392a0.png

Aye son. Were you even there or you just going with what your EX clan said??

i am in mm again not ex brah have fun this weekend bro ill be looking for u <3