Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Np vs Team Genocide friday night action

R3v3nged

np3.png

nphcopy.png

Fight #1

Our trip started off with a rumor that TG would be heading out. Quickly, we encountered each other at Hill Giants, both teams were surprised. NP controlled the south side of the gap by the hills in a range/mage fight, until we pushed north into TG clearing them off at Hill Giants.

Np Starting: 18

TG starting 20-23?

Np Ending: 16

TG ending : 0

110304215549.png

nphcopy.png

Fight #2

After clearing TG the first time, we saw them returning through 18 ports, where the battle of the fittest began. This fight lasted for over an hour, as both teams were attempting to control the 18 portal tele spot, until a combination of mains, lil guy clan (consisting of lvl 60s), and a random 90 team interfered our fight. We decided to go inside the graveyard north of the telespot to hold our ground, where we took control of the fight.

Np Starting: 17

TG starting 18-20?

Np Ending: 12

TG ending: 2-3 stragglers

110304221150.png

110304225402s.png

110304225054.png

110304222428.png

Good fight Team Genocide, was fun

VID COMING SOON

npinfoh.png

nptube14.png

Site: www.z6.invisionfree.com/team_np

lol

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Twista is in outbreak, he was on NP trip, nice nice. Just saying.

Edit: Im sure there's a reasonable explanation for it, maybe he left outbreak?

(21:57:57) -Vectra[26]- ** (CLAN): twista is in 3 clans: Outbreak, Sages, The Last Pures

TGavatar.png

Twista is in outbreak, he was on NP trip, nice nice. Just saying.

Edit: Im sure there's a reasonable explanation for it, maybe he left outbreak?

(21:57:57) -Vectra[26]- ** (CLAN): twista is in 3 clans: Outbreak, Sages, The Last Pures

Cry more, thanks for the loots, #badtank this is runescape

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

lol first of all I was there at hill giants unable to attack so I Spectated everything.

TG had controlllll of hillsfor a while clearing np. Like 10 np rushed thru gap tho in either a return or they weren't there in thefirst place. They cleared tg, who then quickly returned via 18 ports. Not sure how it's 2 fights when you return\battleground shifts. Also the fight near 18 ports went both ways so many times with way too many crashers to count, yet we were there with no np returnees left so we froze some kids at ports Andean up bhb and logged. We just wanted to end the fight and the victory was ours for the taking.

Excuse bad grammar am #1 iPod hero

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

lol first of all I was there at hill giants unable to attack so I Spectated everything.

TG had controlllll of hillsfor a while clearing np. Like 10 np rushed thru gap tho in either a return or they weren't there in thefirst place. They cleared tg, who then quickly returned via 18 ports. Not sure how it's 2 fights when you return\battleground shifts. Also the fight near 18 ports went both ways so many times with way too many crashers to count, yet we were there with no np returnees left so we froze some kids at ports Andean up bhb and logged. We just wanted to end the fight and the victory was ours for the taking.

Excuse bad grammar am #1 iPod hero

This is runescape you lost, you just typed more then you would for school if you had to write an essay. I think it's time for a break and maybe mommy will go get you some milk and cookies.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

***** team is *****. Tg just stick to clanwars, if you ever do come out though make sure you have plenty of worth while return sets. Other than that you're a waste of time and i'd b Made if Troy tought me how to brid lmao

***** team is *****. Tg just stick to clanwars, if you ever do come out though make sure you have plenty of worth while return sets. Other than that you're a waste of time and i'd b Made if Troy tought me how to brid lmao

troy is god soz

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo