Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Genocide Trip 3/4/11

Z Un Real Z

look at ur last pic lmfao, u can see np at 18 ports while ur takin ending at bh stairs away from battlefield.

Tg trying to get every win they can off np lmao.

oh so your saying 3 of those kids where NP with neitz helms? guess i'm going to have to start working on my zerker next time to get rid of ghost rangr and dragon slayr pfft.

Also expected more from NP in single it was a blow over

ur a fkn idiot lmao.

Not my fault the kid wasnt playing on hd to see the rest of np members at 18 ports, and yes gl training ur zerk. If u wanna start a zerk fight ill glady accept lmao.

Kinda stupid to flame but w.e, say what u want.

TGavatar.png

How about instead of the **** talk.

outbreak or NP take on TG in a single run in. you are teams after all arent you.

Leader of #Tryhard|Ex-Member of #Haste
100px-Dungeoneering_cape_detail.png
#Nibo @ Swiftirc

*Retired from RS.

ur a fkn idiot lmao.

Not my fault the kid wasnt playing on hd to see the rest of np members at 18 ports, and yes gl training ur zerk. If u wanna start a zerk fight ill glady accept lmao.

Zerkfite accepted we now have 3 anti-ghostrngrs !

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

ur a fkn idiot lmao.

and i got whole hf ml + #zerk

gl sir.

#Team-Np

npsiglol.png

Founder Of Team Np
eX - Higher Force Pk Leader
Retired From Runescape
Irc Nick: Legend

ur a fkn idiot lmao.

and i got whole hf ml + #zerk

gl sir.

I got a whole ml of ROT yhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but you dont have a whole hf ml cus one of the antis are a hf member so proberbly 98% :0

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo