Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Genocide Trip 3/4/11

Z Un Real Z

TGTopic.png

9E5e5.png

Team Genocide

PK TRIP

3/4/11

Today, at this time, Team Genocide decided to go out and pk today. We massed up and peaked at 18. The first thing we heard was that Team Downfall was actually going out to pk, not sure if it was official or anything, but they did. We heard they had around 14-16 people, so we ended up looking for them, checking the big worlds everywhere, around 15 minutes later, we found them at east dragons, and decided to hit them up. They got cleared right away. Thanks for the fun Team Downfall.

TGTopic.png

Team Genocide Starting: 16

Team Downfall Starting: 13ish? not sure. I got there late.

Genocide Ending: 15

Team Downfall: 0

110304181118.png

TGTopic.png

After Clearing Team Downfall from Easts, we got a susprise visit from around 10ish NP Members @ east. So with their susprise attack we decide to fight back, and they got cleared after, was fun, but we were sure it was just a little bit of NP, and the that whole team was missing. We found out NP was a dung bank, and saw them hop and dont now what happened to them.

Team Genocide Starting: 16

Team NP Starting: 10ish

Genocide Ending: 14

Team Np Ending: 0

TGTopic.png

So Team Genocide decided to keep killing some randomers.

110304175912.png

TGTopic.png

Going around, while our scouts try to find someone we can fight, and so we did, we ended up finding NP once again, this time, their entier team. This fighting was @ hills, not sure what happened, I wasnt there. Once I came back, Team Genocide was tellying in at ports Wildy Level: 18, were the fight kept going. Team Genocide decide to keep control of the telly spot, so we can keep returning, and killing of NP Returners, which we holded, in order to take control.

Team Genocide Starting: 18

Team NP Starting: I have no idea, im thinking 20ish

Genocide Ending: 13

Team NP Ending: Around 3 we left behind after going to BH

This fight was going on forever, didnt wana stay there just because of 3 people, and mains crashing non-stop including zerkers. So annoying. This fight laster over 2 Hours and A Half, so we were completely tire, im pretty sure NP was aswell. Wasn't legit fights because we kept getting attack by mains, both TG and NP, so that was one of the most annoying part. So once we saw only 3 of them left, we decide just to freeze them, head to BH and log off, after the long fight.

PICS VS NP

110304192036.png

110304192535.png

110304192756.png

110304193824.png

110304194323.png

110304194949.png

110304195313.png

110304200351.png

110304200645.png

110304201054.png

110304201909.png

110304201914.png

Thanks for the fights Team Downfall and Team NP

Vid Coming Soon

TGTopic.png

TGavatar.png

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Nice english.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

the fight went both ways for so long, with many different low 70s and zerker teams crashing. Was fun, don't care who won, glad I was level 66 in begining cuz when there was no1 to attack there was MOUNDS of loot everywhere lmao

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

look at ur last pic lmfao, u can see np at 18 ports while ur takin ending at bh stairs away from battlefield.

Tg trying to get every win they can off np lmao.

#Team-Np

npsiglol.png

Founder Of Team Np
eX - Higher Force Pk Leader
Retired From Runescape
Irc Nick: Legend

look at ur last pic lmfao, u can see np at 18 ports while ur takin ending at bh stairs away from battlefield.

There was only 3 of u guys left there, not even worth it, this battle lasted long enough, and we had more people there, so w.e, just waiting on vid to come out, see for yourself.

TGavatar.png

How'd you guys get cleared at sperm and 18 port the first two times when you started with more then us. Must be bad, now NP knows as soon as your cleared in a minute to just bounce and not pity you and crave more loot. I feel bad for future clans that have to fight CPR will just get ragged.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

oh so your saying 3 of those kids where NP with neitz helms? guess i'm going to have to start working on my zerker next time to get rid of ghost rangr and dragon slayr pfft.

Also expected more from NP in single it was a blow over

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

oh so your saying 3 of those kids where NP with neitz helms? guess i'm going to have to start working on my zerker next time to get rid of ghost rangr and dragon slayr pfft.

Also expected more from NP in single it was a blow over

ur a fkn idiot lmao.

Not my fault the kid wasnt playing on hd to see the rest of np members at 18 ports, and yes gl training ur zerk. If u wanna start a zerk fight ill glady accept lmao.

#Team-Np

npsiglol.png

Founder Of Team Np
eX - Higher Force Pk Leader
Retired From Runescape
Irc Nick: Legend

3 zerks, one outbreak member, 5 teamless tlp members, 15 np members vs ONE zerk towards the last 5 minutes of the fight and 17 tg members. @yt cpr vs np p2p prep. Feel free to ask for a dangerous clw MATCHED prep since your the self proclaimed #1 team :). Also at serbia u 1 itemed the whole fight retard l0l