Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Aussie Pk Trip [3/5/11]

Mayor

Don't lie about the dds's ;) You didn't get mine!!!!!!! :D I killed SPW at Mage bank but suicided into MM's group at gdz XD Well done TLP.

You didnt kill SPW lol

I killed you in protecting him!

110306005926.png

OWN

Retired March 2012

wasn't mm it was #confidential

nice publicity stunt though!

As ambassador and oldfag of #confidential, i never noticed you in our irc, nor ck, nor any of the random ppl i saw from mm. only ppl that i know that was confidential there was lil tom, obby, riggz, spw, silent, speshls, dave(on his main), and im sure im missing a few more. come join us in #confidential toxic

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

As ambassador and oldfag of #confidential, i never noticed you in our irc, nor ck, nor any of the random ppl i saw from mm. only ppl that i know that was confidential there was lil tom, obby, riggz, spw, silent, speshls, dave(on his main), and im sure im missing a few more. come join us in #confidential toxic

toxic and i are both akicked but we were there in spirit

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

came at end when u guys were at green hill while our ts was down and then u guys dissapeared.

would that be 10 minutes after the fight?

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

I WAS THERE!!! I TRIED TO SAY HI TO YOU BUT YOU IGNORED ME YOU ASS!

Arp-1.png

wat are these aussie trips?

exactly what it sounds like.. a trip for all the aussiefags tlp has, since there timezone is inconvienent sometimes, we do this every week

I see, those crazy aussies .... I can't be pking wit them

was fun

especially the mage bank fights, i just got a lil annoyed when 112 turmoil pures were up on my ass when i was returning

the highest lvl is dissy and hes 108 :P

looked like free bank loot lol wish i was there

wasnt dissy

was some randomers & serenity camping ardy lever