Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise vs inSpiration

Darren

Violent Demise v Inspiration

We approached Inspiration looking for a wilderness miniwar. We set it up and arranged that VD would defend at gap. Inspiration rushed us and we won losing nobody, which pleased us as we were outlevelled. Thanks for the fun Inspiration, hope we can do more of these. :wub:

110314210749.png

igudpk210711.png

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

taze i need you baby lewis is so gay :(

OT: gj my gatogang warrios

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Darren, post a nh mini vid kid you had more than 5 rofl if u watch mini-map, Lol it was legitly 4v6. Nice kid it was a planned 5v5 VD is ****, Talk 2 me March 19th and then u can talk **** u fkn random.

Enormity

Darren, post a nh mini vid kid you had more than 5 rofl if u watch mini-map, Lol it was legitly 4v6. Nice kid it was a planned 5v5 VD is ****, Talk 2 me March 19th and then u can talk **** u fkn random.

can you count lol

5 green dots + 5 white dots = 5v5 not 4v6

if you're referring to the single green dot way up north, he's one of the members we sat. recently we've had trouble with clans (EF, HT) telling us to sit then not sitting so we had our members at gdz incase you brought more than 5. although if you wanna stare at the minimap they dont come more than 1-2 squares into the screen so they obviously weren't involved lol.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

(19:08:02) <@[iS]``Simonn> (19:05:51) <Darren`> (19:03:53) <@[iS]``Simonn> urm darren

(19:08:02) <@[iS]``Simonn> (19:05:51) <Darren`> (19:03:58) <@[iS]``Simonn> how would u like a prep friday

(19:08:02) <@[iS]``Simonn> (19:05:51) <Darren`> (19:04:00) <@[iS]``Simonn> matched opts

(19:08:02) <@[iS]``Simonn> (19:06:00) <[VD]Pal> how would you like to **** off

i lolled so hard bragging about a mini but u wont accept a matched prep offer ?

Vd Doing Work

clUhx.png

(19:08:02) <@[iS]``Simonn> (19:05:51) <Darren`> (19:03:53) <@[iS]``Simonn> urm darren

(19:08:02) <@[iS]``Simonn> (19:05:51) <Darren`> (19:03:58) <@[iS]``Simonn> how would u like a prep friday

(19:08:02) <@[iS]``Simonn> (19:05:51) <Darren`> (19:04:00) <@[iS]``Simonn> matched opts

(19:08:02) <@[iS]``Simonn> (19:06:00) <[VD]Pal> how would you like to **** off

i lolled so hard bragging about a mini but u wont accept a matched prep offer ?

Vd Doing Work

Yes because posting a miniwar topic in a miniwar section is bragging? like you said, cya sunday the 19th?, i mean you keep claiming we can't pull etc although your irc is dead and you struggle to pull 5 to a miniwar, but okay sunshine :D, thanks for the bump :yes:

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

shows how nh they are

?

(17:09:35) <+Pal> if i uploaded a vid of those guys teleing

(17:09:38) <+Pal> would you actually kick them

(17:09:45) <@[iS]``Simon|Angry> i wouldnt kick them no

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

lol lol lol kid dont even know the dates

i believe 19th march is a saturday :L

LOL

(01:21:24) <@[iS]Mark|SleezY> So we had a talk, (iS staff), and we thought

(01:21:48) <@[iS]Mark|SleezY> what if we merged..? Two smaller clans could have the potential to hit a larger one, ex Malice, or EF

?

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

lol lol lol kid dont even know the dates

i believe 19th march is a saturday :L

LOL

(01:21:24) <@[iS]Mark|SleezY> So we had a talk, (iS staff), and we thought

(01:21:48) <@[iS]Mark|SleezY> what if we merged..? Two smaller clans could have the potential to hit a larger one, ex Malice, or EF

?

lol

hi everyone im posting on a gay topic h3h3h3

6d73abf69a8c2fb1b41f99bdd38392a0.png