Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[RS] Single PK Run In - Team Outrage vs Team Ravage

Blitz U

Was an all messy war because Ravage thought it's necessary to bring people that actually can brid wich were obviosly not related to their team.

Rules:

1 Def Cap

All Off

No Tagging (-_-?)

No tabbing

No bringing random ******. (calling them future apps changes alot eh?)

So yea, first round we were surprised to see some familiar faces wich were not related to their team, we lost that round.

During that round there ranbob broke their rule not to tag and you can see steroid's crew running in killing atleast one Ravage Member in the end ( nice people you bring to your wars. )

2nd round we moved the war to dangerous Clan Wars, they leave cc when they're out, that's not tabbing?

3rd round I talked to their leader and he agreed that leaving cc / forfeit is off, yet these guys love their pixels too much, in the end we won anyways (: .

No Respect to Team Ravage, an Advice, don't have an event against them when pixels are involved.

PS: It's none of our business if it was the ranbobs that broke rules / made you look like retards,

we stated not to bring randoms and this is what you get.

110319160244.jpg

110319160251.jpg

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

nice ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

We didnt really take this seriously bro. So we let friends come aswell. You can claim the "autowin" we all know which team is better in singles.

You are serious kidding me?

So you bring random ninjas, (that have a well known name), and still lose, you do the rules, and you break the rules.

You bring one more ninja, and you still lose. And you still say "oh yeh, we are s0 gud th4t w3 p00n y0u 4ll, h3h3h3h3 newbs".

Seriously, GET OUT MAN.

R.I.P. Team Ravage 2011-2011 (If it is even a team?!)

Proud Ex-Member of Pures Of Today

Proud Ex-Experienced Member of OUTRAGE

Retired. 25-08-2011

We didnt really take this seriously bro. So we let friends come aswell. You can claim the "autowin" we all know which team is better in singles.

We didn't claim an "autowin", "We didnt really take this seriously bro" oh yea, that's why in the last round you let like all your Members sit to let the "good" brids to work lol, good you closed, was expected, lasted longer then I personally expected though.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

We didn't claim an "autowin", "We didnt really take this seriously bro" oh yea, that's why in the last round you let like all your Members sit to let the "good" brids to work lol, good you closed, was expected, lasted longer then I personally expected though.

Your stupidity is clear evidence that you are a foreigner. We didnt take it seriously because it was all tagging and pjing. I've killed you numerous times at wests but okay you are obviously "1" hop off tough guy, learn some english. Flame me again and you will be on a one way trip back to Africa Tarzan.

Your stupidity is clear evidence that you are a foreigner. We didnt take it seriously because it was all tagging and pjing. I've killed you numerous times at wests but okay you are obviously "1" hop off tough guy, learn some english. Flame me again and you will be on a one way trip back to Africa Tarzan.

*Racism: (oX#5)

1.) Any statements/topics/posts/baits insulting a fellow member of the community of Pure Warfare's race, on Pure Warfare(+60%).

2.)Any derogatory statement/words that is racist(+60%).

Quoted from Pw Rules (http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?act=boardrules).

Proud Ex-Member of Pures Of Today

Proud Ex-Experienced Member of OUTRAGE

Retired. 25-08-2011

Honestly got dumped on while breaking the rules and bringing "good brids" like Redeem and Steroids who are in a different team.

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage