Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Pride

alton444

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll consider MM the #1 pure clan when they stop calling HF to hit every fight that they start to lose.

funny I don't mention anything about #1 clans but whenever the topic is brought up MM's name is always the only one mentioned.

I must assume that MM truly is #1 ? Amiright?

Yeah I am.

It's the GREATEST feeling in the world knowing multiple clans are gunning for your #1 spot, only coming close when teamed together and you're still willing to never back down.

Yeah ok kid, lol.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Zany, you are complaining because FOE and EOP team against you. We do it because you call HF, don't call HF and EOP/FOE won't be around. Refer to my post on Walli's topic in clan warfare.

we call hf when u team not the other way around.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Zany, you are complaining because FOE and EOP team against you. We do it because you call HF, don't call HF and EOP/FOE won't be around. Refer to my post on Walli's topic in clan warfare.

we call hf when u team not the other way around.

7qDpj.png

dunno if you were MM even at that time

have you read the boy who cried wolf? its a good book teaches you about how bsing is bad

nice ancient stat pk.

and no i dont wish to comment on what you are trying to prove with that picture.

have you read the book forrest gump? its a good book teaches u about how to have a nice life even though you are stupid as fuck

The whole concept is laughable.

so is walli's face that doesnt mean its without potential to be a beautiful & great thing

nice ancient stat pk.

and no i dont wish to comment on what you are trying to prove with that picture.

have you read the book forrest gump? its a good book teaches u about how to have a nice life even though you are stupid as fuck

lmfao

who the **** is 4th r4nger anyway DannyB

Solo, thats a nice picture of MM and HF walking in the wilderness together.

have i ever denied that happening? no.

is there a non retarded point to you posting that picture? no.

it doesnt change the fact that u call foe to crash even though we were fighting u 1v1 with similar opts.

and that we call hf because you team up.

funny little side note, if u take the average def lvls of mm+hf u get around ur def average.

foe and eop not team.

we both walk into an area at the same time and kill the clan we both dislike the most. After that we both run from each other before being able to kill each other as we need to bank all the loot mm provided us with.

only logical really.

#TEAM-WALLI

i love how foe played it out, wait crashing till eop is pretty much cleared, and when we were up bh, they made eop charge up stairs and foe take the easy way from single.

looks like foe is enjoying both MM loot and the eop loot from our invos :P

MM seem to be worried about whats happening and will be happening in the next couple weeks after reading this topic. Wont be surprised if they just sit in high level wildy with HF this weekend.

we might be forced to with 3 clans teaming on us yeah :/ sucks but hey if thats what they want :(