Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#1 Pure Skiller Clan

Gack

Like I said I was on my phone so I couldn't check, with 163 or w.e you have it's still easy to have that total exp.

Yes because the 12/117 members with 30def made our overall average 90 levels over any other clan?

lmfao you have twelve 30 deffers?!?!?! :teehee: :teehee:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would anyone expect anything else? You have 160 members on your member list.

EDIT: 181, massing hard bro. 1 day application system ftw. Too bad 1/3 of them are EOP spies considering 3 people just got accepted with 10- post count, LOL.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Like I said I was on my phone so I couldn't check, with 163 or w.e you have it's still easy to have that total exp.

Yes because the 12/117 members with 30def made our overall average 90 levels over any other clan?

higher def means it easier to train certain skills like combat, rc, and slayer. Also not every1 has 900 total so it jsut appears as 1. so if u take out the above advantages mains have over pures, mm would have higher totals.

@solo, you make yourself look like an idiot. its a 3 day application(then like 2-10 days to get accepted) :thumbsup: not like it matters whether you have 40 intros 120 members or 160 members. they have access to the same things.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

higher def means it easier to train certain skills like combat, rc, and slayer. Also not every1 has 900 total so it jsut appears as 1. so if u take out the above advantages mains have over pures, mm would have higher totals.

30 Def and 1 Def isn't really a big difference with NPC's.

Only thing that helps with slayer with 30 Defence is the fact you can wear a slayer helm and mirror shield, and when training slayer who really does the **** tasks that require a mirror shield?

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

@solo, you make yourself look like an idiot. its a 3 day application(then like 2-10 days to get accepted) :thumbsup: not like it matters whether you have 40 intros 120 members or 160 members. they have access to the same things.

I'm merely stating facts kid. You make no sense whatsoever, my EOP spy was accepted within 24 hours (intro'd, got events, app'd, accepted the day after).

I just gave you a clue who my spy(s) is but I still think you're dumb to find out who.

PS: I've just gone through MM apps, 3 of which were accepted with 10- post count, hell even CP's app system is better than yours.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I'm merely stating facts kid. You make no sense whatsoever, my EOP spy was accepted within 24 hours (intro'd, got events, app'd, accepted the day after).

I just gave you a clue who my spy(s) is but I still think you're dumb to find out who.

PS: I've just gone through MM apps, 3 of which were accepted with 10- post count, hell even CP's app system is better than yours.

taking it to the applications?

i have a 45 def rune pure in eop, edited defence in paint to low enough for you to accept.

you were saying?

tlp/foe aint even on the highscore

You have like 180+ in your ml to foe/tlp's 110 or w,e. this is based in the clans total exp which means the more members the more exp it doesn't mean you skill the most.

Compare you overall average to Tlp or foes and you'll see who has the best skillers.

Last time I checked Tlp had the highest overall averages of all clans, probably different now I'm on my phone ATM and can't be bothered to check.

REALLY????????? having 50 more members mean we we get more total xp??????? wdff man how did u figure that out? i never thought of this you must be really clewer man thats totally nice brain u gots there very nice i envy u alot.

Compare you overall average to Tlp or foes and you'll see who has the best skillers.

now to break down your failed logic, average doesnt determine who has the better skillers, and if u look through our ml's, youl see MM has better skillers, we just also have alot more bad skillers, pulling the average total lvl down.

Maybe because you have half of the pure community added to your memberlist?

well this true. half of the pure community is in mm, but who could blame pures for joining the only pure clan?

rofl

@solo, you make yourself look like an idiot.

nothing new there lol

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Dinamarca.jpg

i totally just lost every negative feeling i had about u even though ino it wasnt ur intention

:wub: and i take back my diss's

beautiful country, unquestionable in top 5 countries of the world

confused kids:

(posting flags of a poster in this case is a compliment u give to people who displayed something u approve of, whether it be intellect, humor, respect etc. )

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

confused kids:

(posting flags of a poster in this case is a compliment u give to people who displayed something u approve of, whether it be intellect, humor, respect etc. )

Ah zany and your ridiculous use of the English language :rolleyes: