Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Long time no see!

Pink

Hello! How are you doing on this fine day? Been a long time since I've been on these boards..

I am here to discuss! Not to flame, and not to cause flames.

As many of us know, Zenith unfortunately closed Saturday. A large majority of them joined the clan Eruption of Pures.

That same Saturday before Zenith closed, EOP pulled 100+ (don't know the exact numbers) to their f2p pk trip. With a lot of Zenith members going to EOP, how will this effect the pure world? Will we see a new #1? Will we see an EOP era? Will EOP continue to be dominant in years to come, or will the Zenith members quit EOP to create a new clan to compete with Control, or some other med level clan? Or, well... make your own prediction!

As I stated before, this topic is for discussion. Please don't flame :D

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Last clan to "close into us" was epidemic, and they left after 2 weeks, and that was over a year ago. Pretty sure every other clan has had clans close into them since then.

OT: Looking forward to the increased loot, only downside is that i expect HF and MM to become even closer, possibly with joint fallins and same teamcapes etc, to try combat us.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Last clan to "close into us" was epidemic, and they left after 2 weeks, and that was over a year ago. Pretty sure every other clan has had clans close into them since then.

OT: Looking forward to the increased loot, only downside is that i expect HF and MM to become even closer, possibly with joint fallins and same teamcapes etc, to try combat us.

They've already had join fall ins.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

See'ing we pulled ~110 in F2P and we got like 40+ new apps and like 10+ extra intro's.. I'd expect to see HF in MM capes and MM in the HF fallin. I guess that's a plus side, rune is more valuable than mithril :D

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

Only time will tell I guess. >.>

Welcome back by the way! How've you been? :)

I've been great thanks!

Also guys, I see Everything (Omni) lurkin. Please stop flaming :D

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Only time will tell I guess. >.>

Welcome back by the way! How've you been? :)

I've been great thanks!

Also guys, I see Everything (Omni) lurkin. Please stop flaming :D

Omni is gone, flame on.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

See'ing we pulled ~110 in F2P and we got like 40+ new apps and like 10+ extra intro's.. I'd expect to see HF in MM capes and MM in the HF fallin. I guess that's a plus side, rune is more valuable than mithril :D

addy g is more valuable then rune :)

mm have been pulling consistent 100s dont be surprised if we pull more aswell

HF doesn't surprise us anymore.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Well last week speshls used the mass pm mod on MM forums to notify every member+ on MM forums to come to the trip, so unless you start calling in the forum guests i don't see where those extra numbers are coming from.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Pink...............

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"