Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrage | P2P | NH

Blitz U

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt SKO was from bs, yet you closed, mad?

^ lol...kid took pride in being a SKO rank on 2speced/battlescape for so long.

Outrage.

Im conufsed?...are you making fun of me because of that? My turn your clan hasnt done one f2p prep and if you did you'd get trashed. Stick to p2p. Oh btw. All your bumps are from your members.. Shows alot of pride from the community to your clan... no im kidding.

You back from a 1' month ban or something? Get lost chump, we already dealt with your clan.

#saynomore

#0utr4g3

#wetakingover

A 1 month ban? As I said before I quit. I've seen your irl so o can't say much since you got a pointy head and four eyes. But damn thought you would be able to see that. I Meen that's why you have glasses....to see better. Oh btw your talking about a clan that has been around way long. They are actually liked. And way better leadership. Watch what you say there. You guys arent liked that much.

Outrage.

Im conufsed?...are you making fun of me because of that? My turn your clan hasnt done one f2p prep and if you did you'd get trashed. Stick to p2p. Oh btw. All your bumps are from your members.. Shows alot of pride from the community to your clan... no im kidding.

You back from a 1' month ban or something? Get lost chump, we already dealt with your clan.

#saynomore

#0utr4g3

#wetakingover

A 1 month ban? As I said before I quit. I've seen your irl so o can't say much since you got a pointy head and four eyes. But damn thought you would be able to see that. I Meen that's why you have glasses....to see better. Oh btw your talking about a clan that has been around way long. They are actually liked. And way better leadership. Watch what you say there. You guys arent liked that much.

ty 4 bumps

Outrage

2q1baxf.jpg

Outrage.

#saynomore

#0utr4g3

#wetakingover

We 3-0d IR, is tht why umad?

Outrage.

#saynomore

#0utr4g3

#wetakingover

Quit talking to me tbh who are you? And your talking **** about a clan that is way older, way more liked , and way more exp. Don't reply back because noo1likesu

YOU KIDS ******* SPAM THIS **** 1K POST IN LIKE 1MONTH

Had a cold war vs Chaotic, whoever's recruitment topic is more bumped :3.

Was fun while it lasted lol :D:D

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Outrage.

#saynomore

#0utr4g3

#wetakingover

Quit talking to me tbh who are you? And your talking **** about a clan that is way older, way more liked , and way more exp. Don't reply back because noo1likesu

Using my name to insult me = pro?

Outrage.

#saynomore

#0utr4g3

#wetakingover

Lmao i always knew you were 12, making fun of my Raybans when they probably cost more than your fathers trailer. Quit trying to hide the fact that we smashed your clan regardless of how old they are. Get lost, you got nothing on us. If they had way better leadership they would have no problem beating us. 3-0 really contradicts your statement. Doesnt matter if we are liked or not, we still smash your clan. Period. You got anything to say about your clans loss or what? Gtfo your not intense at all you corpulent child

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

lmfao guys i got some breaking news regarding matt.. he was never in intense redemption, they dont even know him lmfao. Hes just a fanboy and really is a wannabe. Look @ this. The IR founder.

Back if I come back to scape might app then

Who is this? :O

Matts response:

Was in hysteria with all ir that's why I wanted to join. So I haven't met you yet. Lol

Basically hes a fanboy who took their sigs and sht saying hes in IR. Im bout done, this just goes to show how much of an idiot this kid is.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg