Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Genocide's Friday

its pibb

9E5e5.png

Today Team Genocide set out on our friday p2p pk trip. After hearing that Outbreak was out we were pretty hyped to fight them. We pulled 21 to our PK trip which involved us Clearing Outbreak x2, NP x2, and feasting on JAJA.. For the day we peaked at 30

genocidepk-2660003.png

Team Genocide VS Outbeak

Shortly after leaving our mass spot we got a pm from outbreak ranks asking for a run in, we quickly accepted it. They were to defend dwarves, we quickly hopped and got a spread west of them and rushed. The fight was pretty quick if you ask me.

Starting -

TG - 21

Outbreak - 18

Ending -

TG - 18

Outbreak - I think 1 got away from us, no one else was on the battlefield.

After clearing up dwarves we quickly got a fall in and banked our loot, we then got another pm from outbreak asking for a run in, we once again accepted, but this time they would be defending gap. We quickly go up to dwarves and got a spread just south of them, for some odd reason they put their rag rangers north and kept the magers south (weirdest thing if you ask me..), with their setup we quickly pushed them up through gap and cleared them.

Starting -

TG - 24

Outbreak - 18

Ending -

TG - 21

Outbreak - 0

Team Genocide VS JAJA

Shortly after clearing outbreak we got word that they ended their trip so we decided to hit up 50 ports in world 124, soon after arriving we found that JAJA was at GDZ with what looked like around 15ish so we rushed them, we got some pretty nice loot but they started returning in rag so we left.

Starting -

TG - 26

JAJA - Like 15.

Ending -

TG - 24

JAJA - 10+

Team Genocide VS Notorious Pkers

After banking and hopping from our fight with JAJA we hopped back to world 124 and as we were getting a fall in, NP rushed us from the west, we got our spread on the east hill and easily pushed them to sperm hill where they were cleared.

Starting -

TG - 28

NP - 21?

Ending -

TG - 28

NP - 0 on the battlefield.

Then after clearing NP we decided it would be a good time to dismiss and go to single to fight np, when we went to easts w124 we found out they were sitting on sperm hill so we pottted up, got a spread, and stormed sperm hill, they instantly started running even though this time we had similar opts.

Starting -

TG - 17

NP - 18

Ending -

TG - 15

NP - 0 On the battle field, I think 2 or 3 got away.

Sitting in the irc bored we got a run in with Team Ravage. Rules were 1 defence all off, 5v5.

Starting -

TG - 5

TR - 5

Ending -

TG - 5

TR - 0

We decided to call it a night after our amazing night filled with amazing loot.

VIDEOS

Pictures

110325183329.png

110325202512.png

110325201709.png

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

nice

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

TG #1, nice work.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Was fun. :) Thanks to Outbreak for the Run Ins.

smartestmember.png

Proud Leader of Fatality

Ex Council of Ambition
Ex High Council of Team Genocide
Ex Leader of Team Downfall
Ex Leader of Team Omnipotence
Ex Leader of Pure Instinct