Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Trepidation's Sunday 3/27/11 FT EF and TOP

its pibb

2gtb0gx.jpg

Today Trepidation went out to achieve something we've been wanting to do for the last 2 weekends, kill Triumph Of Pures. It took us 3 rushes until we actually got to them before logging, unfortunately they were fighting EF. We pulled 19 and kept that for the entire trip. Aside from fighting EF and TOP we also got in a cluster with dF, Cpr, H, O, and Tr?.

2rw6ve9.jpg

Trepidation Vs EF Vs TOP

After rushing TOP like 3 or 4 times and them instantly logging we finally caught them just north of lava gap, sadly they were fighting EF, so technically we crashed, TOP was basically cleared already so we just finished that off and got into a decent fight with EF. It took us a little while but we finally pushed them south through the lava gap where we cleared them.

Starting -

Trepidation - 19

Exiled Force - 20+

TOP - around 20

Ending -

Trepidation - 16

Exiled Force - 0

TOP - 0

After our fight with EF we decided to go hunt TOP again in world 76, we heard there was a lot of clans so we tried to be as cautious as possible but as we were walking just east of north bh stairs we got rushed by CP, the fight wasn't that bad I feel like we held our ground until TR starting rushing from the south, we quickly got a regroup south and went to go hit the fight again but there was just a couple of TR kids left so we killed them and went to get a bank, as we were running just east of southeast bh stairs we got caught up in a cluster with CPR/dF/H/and O, the fight was pretty fun, TP did ok for how many we had but then sadly TLP rushed in and cleared everyone. With this we ended our trip.

VIDEOS

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

Wish you wouldn't of crashed our fight with TOP just gives them an excuse now; but ummm nice trip.

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

nice trip ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it