Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Happy April Fools Day from EoP

Jonty

156e03s.png

So today we had another P2P trip after hearing that the other big clans would be doing the same. We had a fight with MM and a fight with FOE, and peaked at around 95 people who had nothing better to do on april fools day. Thanks to all the EoP that showed up, and thanks to FOE and MM for the fights.

theoptube.png

A C E:

I think the audio is ****** up atm

156e03s.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~90

Mayhem Makers Starting: ~100?

Trip started off kinda slow. We were gonna get a runin with FOE but HF rushed us when we got a spread and we had to log out. As we sat in single south of maze deciding what to do, MM walked right near us and a few of their members started attacking us. We were pretty bored so we said **** it, just kill them. After a while of ripping it up in single, we were called to get onto maze hill. Initially it worked badly as MM barraged our clumps at the bottom of the hill from single, but once we'd gotten the majority of people onto the hill it was easy KO's. MM clumped all around the south and got dropped left and right, and once they'd finally pushed through one gwas, we decided to set up another. We ran back behind newgate and, once again, all the MM played right into our trap and got clumped in the entrance.

Only downside is that our returners from GDZ couldn't get to us, so we told em all to spread at GDZ and wait for the call to sandwich MM from behind, as they killed any MM who tried to return via gdz. At this point FOE rushed in from rogues castle, killed all our people north of the gate, and then killed all the MM, so our main group that was at gdz said **** it and left.

Eruption of Pures Ending: Like 40 at GDZ?

Mayhem Makers Ending: 0, FOE killed them all

156e03s.png

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elite

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~90

Final Ownage Elite Starting: ~72

I think MM ended after this, and as it seems like theres only 3 pure clans in the wilderness these days, we set up a runin with FOE who had a few less than us. Fight went down east of mossies, and we took the early advantage by catching them in a big clump north, which allowed them to wrap and clump the rest, with a few getting to mossies. Thanks and respect for fighting us outnumbered.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~60-70

Final Ownage Elite Ending: 0

156e03s.png

Wasn't the most eventful trip ever, but we still had some fun and got some loot.

See you all tomorrow.

EoPictures:

cmdde.png

110401155033.png

foeeee.jpg

110401191453.png

110402121625.png

110401191655.png

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL WAT JONTY MAKING TOPICS AGAIN

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

LOL WAT JONTY MAKING TOPICS AGAIN

I always made them, i just had to get minions to post them for me

:teehee:

7431051924523195.png

Good job EoP :)

Lets see MM's side of the story :P

It's always entertaining comparing MM and EoP's topics.

Nah, today was simple.

EoP plan PKRI with FOE

MM rush EoP in Single

EoP Takes fight North to multi

MM & EoP have a good fight, FOE crashes

EoP Fights FOE 1v1 and take initial win

FOE starts returning when MM crash

Everyone leaves, EoP end.

What I liked is MM waited until after we took win on FOE to rush us so that they get all are loots.

I almost made it to single when MM got me for my lucky bandos robes. Was a fun tank test

Untitled5t65345.png

Nah, today was simple.

EoP plan PKRI with FOE

MM rush EoP in Single

What I liked is MM waited until after we took win on FOE to rush us so that they get all are loots.

I almost made it to single when MM got me for my lucky bandos robes. Was a fun tank test

Oh I see mister.

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

Nah, today was simple.

EoP plan PKRI with FOE

MM rush EoP in Single

i walked to single and logged with 3 ancients staffs, 2 climbing boots, and a fuckton of barrage runes

;)

7431051924523195.png

As usual FOE turns up to a fight. Not that it really matters as you were cleared anyway and FOE were too slow to catch us as we logged. :(

Gj against FOE.

Cya tomorrow :)

We didn't get cleared, EOP pretty much got split into 2 groups. 1 north of gate and 1 @ GDZ hut, which actually worked into are advantage. I was on the hut side so had fun freezing those who used GDZ Tele to return.

Untitled5t65345.png

Nah, today was simple.

EoP plan PKRI with FOE

MM rush EoP in Single

i walked to single and logged with 3 ancients staffs, 2 climbing boots, and a fuckton of barrage runes

;)

No pic, no proof sir.

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

As usual FOE turns up to a fight. Not that it really matters as you were cleared anyway and FOE were too slow to catch us as we logged. :(

Gj against FOE.

Cya tomorrow :)

We didn't get cleared, EOP pretty much got split into 2 groups. 1 north of gate and 1 @ GDZ hut, which actually worked into are advantage. I was on the hut side so had fun freezing those who used GDZ Tele to return.

you were cleared from the north gate (basing on the vid jonty posted), pretty sure there was no eop left north of gate when we were called to log after we were told foe wus comin

but idk about gdz because i wasnt there

could have worked out either way i guess

Nah, today was simple.

EoP plan PKRI with FOE

MM rush EoP in Single

;)

I had to of been 1 or 2 squares away from single when pink capes toppled me saying "Robes!" "Mine!" "This!" "I Want those damn robes!"

When I realized I wasn't going to survive the mugging I tried to think of the wittiest thing I could say on spot and ended with a lame "Hi."

Untitled5t65345.png

See you guys all tomorrow :)

Proud %Officer of the #1 Pure Clan.

fixed

@taka, no time 2 take pix when i got loot man, i gotta get the **** outta there!

7431051924523195.png