Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise's Saturday PK Trip

Pal

Like I said, the picture the CR member shows there were 4 left when we left, and two were 1 iteming. Even if there was 7 on the minimap and they did rush (which they didn't) the latest pic of the fight you have is two people and two 1 itemers attacking a VD person with none of VD being able to attack the people in gear nor wanting to attack the 1 itemers.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all, we wiped u guys, heres a pic of u guys returning 090808122934.png rest was at ca then the mains koed me *******

Yea I see two CR in that pic who have items attacking the last level 70 after just killing the second last and VD fell in unable to help about to leave. Good job posting a pic that shows you lost though? Doesn't look like we're returning in that pic either, and we're there so we aren't wiped.

That picture shows you guys when you first rushed, bobo not following the pile everybody else was because he was picking up the loot from a kill, while we were all at the chaos alter.

Now please, bobo said exactly what i said, its not hard to comprehend. Dont pick out random ******** and make yourself look like a retard.

No, the picture shows someone in gear attacking a person in a VD cape and two 1 itemers also attacking him whilst bobo picks up his gear. VD are already fell in and about to leave. If the whole of CR was there on that one pile why would three VD, two of which look like they are fell in, be standing still doing nothing? You're an idiot, stop posting on this topic pls

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Like I said, the picture the CR member shows there were 4 left when we left, and two were 1 iteming. Even if there was 7 on the minimap and they did rush (which they didn't) the latest pic of the fight you have is two people and two 1 itemers attacking a VD person with none of VD being able to attack the people in gear nor wanting to attack the 1 itemers.

im assuming your still talking about bobo's picture.

One of those no itemers was my level 20, one guy was bobo, the other 2 people that were there were inu/jatt. Jatt being the 1 itemer with the 2h, and inu with the robes. Again, that picture was at the VERY BEGINNING of the fight. And i said that they probobly took the east and went to chaos alter to regroup. And the latest pic of the fight was us with 33 opts left chilling at chaos alter without the presence of VD. We checked, and vd were no longer there. Mabey that is because VD left very fast, which may be why you said "Fall in fast". Ill assume you were going to retreat with VD knowing you had no chance, and just left before we could find you again.

No, the picture shows someone in gear attacking a person in a VD cape and two 1 itemers also attacking him whilst bobo picks up his gear. - It shows one, no itemer attacking, and one no-itemer standing still.

If the whole of CR was there on that one pile why would three VD, two of which look like they are fell in, be standing still doing nothing?

Because they were not sure what to do. They did not see any cr left, because CR were dragged to the south.

Correct, you had two one itemers at the VERY BEGGINING of the fight, we probably toook the east and went to chaos altar to regroup. And you were just chilling at the chaos altar after we ran off cause we knew we had no chance, no way could we ever kill two one itemers, someone in robes and someone in mithril.

Or you could just watch the video and see what REALLY happens!

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/987/090808152703.png

Idk

Ima just make this a troll post by going not a troll post.

Not a troll post.

im assuming your still talking about bobo's picture.

One of those no itemers was my level 20, one guy was bobo, the other 2 people that were there were inu/jatt. Jatt being the 1 itemer with the 2h, and inu with the robes. Again, that picture was at the VERY BEGINNING of the fight. And i said that they probobly took the east and went to chaos alter to regroup. And the latest pic of the fight was us with 33 opts left chilling at chaos alter without the presence of VD. We checked, and vd were no longer there. Mabey that is because VD left very fast, which may be why you said "Fall in fast". Ill assume you were going to retreat with VD knowing you had no chance, and just left before we could find you again.

No, the picture shows someone in gear attacking a person in a VD cape and two 1 itemers also attacking him whilst bobo picks up his gear. - It shows one, no itemer attacking, and one no-itemer standing still.

Because they were not sure what to do. They did not see any cr left, because CR were dragged to the south.

In Jatt's picture he has robes on his according 'Ending' picture

He has no items in that one making it the second fight :)

Correct, you had two one itemers at the VERY BEGGINING of the fight, we probably toook the east and went to chaos altar to regroup. And you were just chilling at the chaos altar after we ran off cause we knew we had no chance, no way could we ever kill two one itemers, someone in robes and someone in mithril.

Or you could just watch the video and see what REALLY happens!

Not a one-itemer, was not on a +1 world, and he had food, which means 29 itemer. And what the hell are you saying, not really understanding. You were north, your saying that you took the east to go to the chaos alter while it is south of you?

we ran off cause we knew we had no chance, no way could we ever kill two one itemers, someone in robes and someone in mithril.

Thank you for admitting your defeat...?

I don't know where you're getting htis

We downed you twice, the second with barely any food after you regrouped

We easily had 8 or so ending

Oh, and one iteming in a non +1 world is so bad!@!@!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I don't know where you're getting htis

We downed you twice, the second with barely any food after you regrouped

We easily had 8 or so ending

Oh, and one iteming in a non +1 world is so bad!@!@!

We are getting it from what happened :)

nnw1vq.jpg

kk end of topic

That's 5 seconds after the video ends or so, you see two white dots (not seven ********) and one of them being your 1 iteming leader running away. The guy in mith ran to bh.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

those dots you saw? those where mains, that 1 fighting? probs me tanking the **** out of them.

When you came back you once again failed bringing people with no weopans because yyour clan members are too poor to afford a scim.

Go kill chickens for money, then go to LEARN TO LOSE TO A BETTER CLAN

crylamitycopy.png

We are getting it from what happened :)

Must be your alternate fantasy, because the clan VD didn't clear us, mains and EG did.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

(18:57:34) <[VD]Alex> when did we claim we raped you

Idk

Also, why did you do /thread to your pk trip topic? It's not like it was just a thread about this war.

/argument*

EDIT:

We we're returning to Ca with nothing on to re-group, for some reason. A member and I meet while returning, and as soon as we arrived at Ca, we got rushed by Eg

Mabye he said it cause almost every post on the thread have been idiots trying to claim two one itemers and two people in gear cleared 13 VD members

We came back with Rune scims in a non +1 world, we should be easier to kill for loots rather then being an opposition

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

(18:57:34) <[VD]Alex> when did we claim we raped you

Idk

Also, why did you do /thread to your pk trip topic? It's not like it was just a thread about this war.

/argument*

Randomers are boring though :D

No you don't, I said we told returners to go to bh and we regrouped there and went back in about 20 seconds.

Why are you even arguing any more, pic shows we won.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

I'm not going to deny it, i had just died (BEFORE WE RUSHED YOU[My pic even shows me]) And, I was out of rune scimis. inu didnt listen to me when i said i needed a rune scimi/addies. I just tagged along when we rushed.

So don't try to give me bs about that.