Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

an average f2p saturday trip

Trile

we werent with u. repulsive was.

Indeed they were with us but we were suppose to war bv since they teamed with th but instead we ran into TR. After that; they had to go to their p2p prep :thumbsup:

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Hello Negative. If you guys actually take your time and read this topic, you would know whatsup. Like I said ST asked us to get DF and informed us that you guys were teaming with them. If you did not team with them, then thats alright just say that. And the crashing part, we were actually was trying to hunt you guys, then we ran into TR in spider village and ran into Malice south of Dwarf. They just kept running north to the piper then bam, we found you negative. But at that point we had no runs with low supplies. Good fight guys <3

Doesn't help that you tried to crash our run in :confused:

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

War had alot more b4 the crash but was still fun, =) we had a huge dd goin and when CT crashed me and like 6 ppl went south then back up killed 2-3 CT ppl then Negative came and i lol'd cuz i forgot to run.

not trying to flame tho or anything was just saying something.

anyways was hella fun lol glad you guys had fun on ur trip also. :teehee:

Quit Scape.

Hello Negative. If you guys actually take your time and read this topic, you would know whatsup. Like I said ST asked us to get DF and informed us that you guys were teaming with them. If you did not team with them, then thats alright just say that. And the crashing part, we were actually was trying to hunt you guys, then we ran into TR in spider village and ran into Malice south of Dwarf. They just kept running north to the piper then bam, we found you negative. But at that point we had no runs with low supplies. Good fight guys <3

Doesn't help that you tried to crash our run in :confused:

I wasn't at the trip; but as far as I know EF had no idea it was a RI; so we apologize.

We just wanted to hit Negative; cause we heard they were in the same world; if you watch our video we leave a fight with TR to hit Negative.... we take any chance we can to hit them since they are usually busy hiding in single/lobby :P

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

This seems to be a clan full of undetermined idiots, I'm assuming you're a stupid ****, I don't see any other Asian around here with such bad grammar.

Hell yea; big thumbs up for you being the maddest kid on PW; quite a feat

OT: thanks for the bump?

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly