Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

99 defence tanks & rune pures.

Juicy J

they arent pures therefor clans with them aren't pure clans.

seriously, stop making the same damn topic

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

It's really annoying, especially when they coincidentally show up to my clan's fights when a particular clan we are fighting is losing.

I don't know why they bother. It's the equivilant of some low level pure clan asking us to come interfere in all their fights, i have a million better things to do.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Doesnt bother me as long as 2 semi-main clans team up to take on 1 pure clan - its their own fault.

Who is more pure TLP with about 12 pures with 95pray and 100 pures 25- def or HF 99 def tanks and 45 defers with 95 pray.

I don't see how people can complain about 30 defence when it's been around for years in pure clan,Probs even before you even had a pure so...who are you to call other clans "semi-main clans"

Of course MM kids are goning to say "Omg 30 def pures are worst" because they never been on the other end of 99 defence tanks and pures attacking them every single fight.

Doesnt bother me as long as 2 semi-main clans team up to take on 1 pure clan - its their own fault.

Who is more pure TLP with about 12 pures with 95pray and 100 pures 25- def or HF 99 def tanks and 45 defers with 95 pray.

I don't see how people can complain about 30 defence when it's been around for years in pure clan,Probs even before you even had a pure so...who are you to call other clans "semi-main clans"

Of course MM kids are goning to say "Omg 30 def pures are worst" because they never been on the other end of 99 defence tanks and pures attacking them every single fight.

Oh Ape I love you but sometimes I want to slap you... You know first hand we put up with mains every time we pk. It's gone from FI's main unit sniping our ranks to the destroyers to FOEs rune pures and now it's EOPs mains + their addy.

I wonder how bad people would rage if TS crew was still around. I think the entire pure world would be ******** brick over it lmfao.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .