Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

About the raw list and the warfare ladder

Mg F T W

Alright well today I'm here to talk about the PCR list and the warfare ladder. Recently there has been a downfall in the Pure community forums and a uprise in the pure war fare community. And atm there both balanced with the same amount of people. Usually i have not seen any PCR wars or any ladder wars. I would like to see these lists to be active and actually start working again. In my opinion I think that both forums should make 1 system that are on both sites like a PCR ladder or something. I'd like to see more of these type of wars because it's a fun gathering for each individual clan to face your opponents after a prep. And it would be fun taking other clans ranks and getting challenged for it and helps activity for clans also.

Please tell me what you think, it will be gladly appreciate and please don't flame just express your opinion in a tolerable manor.

mkygcz.jpg

mg F T W

You've gotten 800 posts, holy ****.

OT:

no one cares about either

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

The only reason you want this ladder changed is because you're going to come up against better clans. Well, actually, which clans aren't better than you?

Man up.

35i2n1u.png

dude i don't understand what your saying i'm just expressing my opinion with the way they have rankings and i think that both of them should combine into 1 to make it easier on clan leaders plus a more clear system

mkygcz.jpg

i'm pretty sure pc wouldn't care about making 1 list idk about pw

Infact, we're thinking of having one big list for F2P and then one for P2P, we're still debating whether or not to keep High-Mid-Low but the wars are done through the main one, then that also effects high-mid-low. Not sure yet.

Infact, we're thinking of having one big list for F2P and then one for P2P, we're still debating whether or not to keep High-Mid-Low but the wars are done through the main one, then that also effects high-mid-low. Not sure yet.

I was referring to pc and pw working together to make one list between both sites. Which I think was what my good man Mg F T W was referring to as well.

Arp-1.png