Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

April 16 - EF's saturday f2p trip

Trile

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CT didn't run into single. We ran into your war because Fi was there. They were slowly moving north so we quickly regrouped a little bit east and a few seconds later pushed them up to sperm hill.

2s1ry3n.jpg

Good fight today, sucks u had to crash WAR vs N, but hey was still fun.

Also good fight at dwarfs today, i think WAR did amazing considering we were fighting 35 v 25. Still a close fight.

Nice job today.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Eh idk suicide, only me and fishfarmer11 died but eh some people probably returned when they died when it was about to be over, but I was the first one that died, I doubt anyone could outreturn me :P

No way in hell u only lost 2 lol.

You and i both know u lost alot more, u left with about 20 or so. i Saw u guys dropped pretty good for the first bit.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Eh idk suicide, only me and fishfarmer11 died but eh some people probably returned when they died when it was about to be over, but I was the first one that died, I doubt anyone could outreturn me :P

No way in hell u only lost 2 lol.

You and i both know u lost alot more, u left with about 20 or so. i Saw u guys dropped pretty good for the first bit.

we lost 2 maybe 3 ... watch our vid we orb count the whole time; respect for fighting out opt'd but you got smacked :S

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

Looked good, glad you guys had fun B)

Thank you; but most importantly thanks BV for all the awesome lootation.

negsig-5.png

EF #1 LPC, Negative and BV can't even compete!

Y'all are so cute<3

Show me your **** on webcam?

negsig-5.png

When you rushed us at BH, we had just cleared EPK :)

Also, from N's perspective, I honestly felt that N/WAR had the upper hand when BV rushed at the sperm hill fight

GJ on your trip though, glad you guys had fun

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

When you rushed us at BH, we had just cleared EPK :)

Also, from N's perspective, I honestly felt that N/WAR had the upper hand when BV rushed at the sperm hill fight

GJ on your trip though, glad you guys had fun

We had 22 when BV rushed; the orb is in the vid <3 but I'm not sure how many each of you had

negsig-5.png

It was the funniest thing ever.

Negative is walking up to lvl 16 single, where we see bv. Bv being unsure as to what to do keeps asking us for a pkri, or to team against ef, in the end we get our spam up "We got your backs". Knowing EF is at hillz hut, we rush right past them effectively luring BV right into them. We rushed past EF, went into single and hoppend for our PKRI vs Repulsive.

It was priceless.

Gj on your trip EF, however I find it ironic that your leader dressed in addy is spamming "ty for the mith"

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

It was the funniest thing ever.

Negative is walking up to lvl 16 single, where we see bv. Bv being unsure as to what to do keeps asking us for a pkri, or to team against ef, in the end we get our spam up "We got your backs". Knowing EF is at hillz hut, we rush right past them effectively luring BV right into them. We rushed past EF, went into single and hoppend for our PKRI vs Repulsive.

It was priceless.

Gj on your trip EF, however I find it ironic that your leader dressed in addy is spamming "ty for the mith"

I wear the addy; alch the mith cuh.

And yea that was epic of Mafia<3

negsig-5.png

CT didn't run into single. We ran into your war because Fi was there. They were slowly moving north so we quickly regrouped a little bit east and a few seconds later pushed them up to sperm hill.

Fixed, sorry about that, thought you guys ran toward east into 1v1

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Expected a higher pull.

gj on ur trips :)

Yea so did we; well not entirely; we knew it wouldn't be all that it could just because of the fact that we had a lot of inactives and such.

We are still very happy with the 40 pull and the loot, and we all really had a blast today.

negsig-5.png

@Andy

We scouted WAR and rushed them, but we didn't know you guys were suppose to have a plan pkri :unsure:. After WAR ran into 1v1, we were suprised that WAR dipped so early and decided go to CA, but you guys rushed us at sperm hills :down:

Alright, guess it was just "one of those things" but yh a pkri was planned. Although the opts are way wrong, been informed we hadn't lost much in that fight WAR the same. Goodjob heard Negative had some luls luring BV

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

@Andy

We scouted WAR and rushed them, but we didn't know you guys were suppose to have a plan pkri :unsure:. After WAR ran into 1v1, we were suprised that WAR dipped so early and decided go to CA, but you guys rushed us at sperm hills :down:

Alright, guess it was just "one of those things" but yh a pkri was planned. Although the opts are way wrong, been informed we hadn't lost much in that fight WAR the same. Goodjob heard Negative had some luls luring BV

Yea Andy, sorry about that we hit WAR when they were alone on the hill we scouted them their and wanted rune scims, so we hit them :S didn't know about the RI, so please don't call it a crash<3 I don't think the opts are wrong either; if you watch our video we clearly orb right as we run we have 22 left and returners at FOG; but it was a clusterfuck/teamsesh so who cares :P

negsig-5.png