Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's 4/20

Kyle

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mains mains mains, if mm ever wants a p2p prep during midweek times ask #tlp for a fair fight

(20:36:58) * Now talking in #tlp

(20:36:58) * ChanServ set mode: +b *!*@Swift-F38433A4.pitbpa.fios.verizon.net

(20:36:58) * You were kicked from #tlp by ChanServ (User has been banned from the channel)

Since I am akicked for quitting the clan 2 years ago, I will challenge you guys here

Right now, 1 hour p2p prep, dangerous clw, 1 def cap everything off.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

How long did it take you to realise that our leaders and warlords are offline?

He had no idea obviously

Funny how you get all serious after an Experienced Member of TLP randomly says something, but the dozens of other times you decline (even when we say your rules).

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

we had 25 people. Foe had like 20 people + 10 mains. You had 40 people + hf.

our first fight vs foe and their mains got crashed by mm.

no point on staying out lol.

kyle we always ask your ranks and you know we are always down but every other rank isn't on and im about to head out :/. we can deff set one up tomorrow if you like before/after our foe prep.

How long did it take you to realise that our leaders and warlords are offline?

He had no idea obviously

Funny how you get all serious after an Experienced Member of TLP randomly says something, but the dozens of other times you decline (even when we say your rules).

**** got even more real.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Props to TLP for ending after 5 mins.

Hmm brb calling hf is in order

hearing jacob cry was so worth it and hf wasn't with us when we killed tlp anyways

Don't flatter yourself kid.

I was pretty disgusted that pk trips have turned into who could bring the most main backup.

MM is expected, but when I saw FOE had more mains than they had members, I was done.

You fighting HF is like MM fighting you, everyone is 10 defence levels higher. :D

QFT

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Why even post this? We peaked at 60+ people and these guys couldn't even scratch together 40 people.. Toughest fight of the night was the chaos ele.

Even when you have +20 you have to call Hf + mm Mains

110420164307.png

-[uK]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [39 Def Of Mm] Level: 60 | Exp: 274,962 (2.10% of 99) |

NICE! :teehee:

49506229.png

mains mains mains, if mm ever wants a p2p prep during midweek times ask #tlp for a fair fight

you seem abit mad man settle down

edit: come get one of your ranks to ask us we'll do one right now

dont evern say mm vs tlp in matched mm would win because we would all know the outcome of a 30 v 30

xncgb5.jpg