Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Tryhard vs Team Agony

Kse

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol shame to ddos man , that's when you kno this troy guy is a baws

Would you mind explaining to me on an intellectual level how it's sad to cheat back when cheated against?

As well as how you specify my retaliation as sad and don't mention how they cheated first?

Would you mind explaining to me on an intellectual level how it's sad to cheat back when cheated against?

As well as how you specify my retaliation as sad and don't mention how they cheated first?

two wrongs don't make a right. weren't you taught that when you were a kid? not trying to cause a problem but must people revert to ddosin' and shxt and just rely on pure skill and talent on winning? not fun when this shxt happens

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

omf so much nh

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

elvy u guys charged at our spread, 1 person accidently barraged you, than got off, it was a chain reaction, your members barraged us, we said off, then we barraged back, we werent even potted up. The fact that you had troys ip pre-loaded is just ****** up and uncalled for. im gonna be honest, I had told my members not to telly or return prior to this war, but when i heard troy say "**** im dc'd" then he died to that kid while dc'd, i completely changed my view on you and your team. Thats when i told my members feel free to telly or return, we're not losing our pixels to some DDoS'ing faggets. So, at the end of the day, our banks went +. Hbu?

6PNqq.gif

two wrongs don't make a right. weren't you taught that when you were a kid? not trying to cause a problem but must people revert to ddosin' and shxt and just rely on pure skill and talent on winning? not fun when this shxt happens

Your stating morals based on personal preference. If someone hits you in the face at school are you going to turn your cheek and walk away? Actually shouldn't have asked that considering I already know your answer, yes you would because you feel someone shouldn't be dealt a dose of their own medicine.

And as a reply to your second statement/question would be, can't TH rely on such to win instead of initiating a NH/Cheating war against us? The same statement can be applied both ways so once again I ask you why you specifically target these questions towards me or my team as opposed to our opposition?

So, once again, mind intellectually explaining such instead of replying with more impulsive questions with no sole-reasoning behind them?

elvy u guys charged at our spread, 1 person accidently barraged you, than got off, it was a chain reaction, your members barraged us, we said off, then we barraged back, we werent even potted up. The fact that you had troys ip pre-loaded is just ****** up and uncalled for. im gonna be honest, I had told my members not to telly or return prior to this war, but when i heard troy say "**** im dc'd" then he died to that kid while dc'd, i completely changed my view on you and your team. Thats when i told my members feel free to telly or return, we're not losing our pixels to some DDoS'ing faggets. So, at the end of the day, our banks went +. Hbu?

First of all I don't see where you acquired the terminology "Charged" from when we walked towards you all, as well as when several of your members began attacking us when we were to attack.

Next of all I was looking for a legit run-in but yes I was prepared if you were to cheat, which you did, hence why I was prepared to prior to this.

You all initiated a cheat-fight and I retaliated with a dose of such. If you'd like to play a NH-War we can, as I'm an expert on such.

First of all I don't see where you acquired the terminology "Charged" from when we walked towards you all, as well as when several of your members began attacking us when we were to attack.

Next of all I was looking for a legit run-in but yes I was prepared if you were to cheat, which you did, hence why I was prepared to prior to this.

You all initiated a cheat-fight and I retaliated with a dose of such. If you'd like to play a NH-War we can, as I'm an expert on such.

one member of ours barraged one time, and it activated a chain of people going back and forth. not really neccessary to ddos lol

6PNqq.gif

@elvy

This is my perspective of the runin if you even care... Just thought id let u know i dot like taking sides but w.e.

u guys had ur fall in and went nw of us

u ran into our spread and 1 of our mems atked urs

1 of ur members hit our members 4 times

we than atked

u ddosed troy which makes u a ******

i won my fight

a kid with curses on logs in and attacked me, curses were off

i teled and we all returned

u guys didnt return

we got a fall in felt cool for about a minute spamming gf agony i think

thats it.

going bed now.

10pdfkn.jpg

@elvy

This is my perspective of the runin if you even care... Just thought id let u know i dot like taking sides but w.e.

we than atked

i won my fight

u guys didnt return

thats it.

going bed now.

worded o so well, was your bank full of lewts after this joe?

6PNqq.gif

@elvy

we than atked

i won my fight

u guys didnt return

thats it.

going bed now.

worded o so well, was your bank full of lewts after this joe?

To be fair u got the whip ********! I made like 300k though :thumbsup:

10pdfkn.jpg

Your stating morals based on personal preference. If someone hits you in the face at school are you going to turn your cheek and walk away? Actually shouldn't have asked that considering I already know your answer, yes you would because you feel someone shouldn't be dealt a dose of their own medicine.

And as a reply to your second statement/question would be, can't TH rely on such to win instead of initiating a NH/Cheating war against us? The same statement can be applied both ways so once again I ask you why you specifically target these questions towards me or my team as opposed to our opposition?

So, once again, mind intellectually explaining such instead of replying with more impulsive questions with no sole-reasoning behind them?

okay but what's the difference between a punch in the face and losing pixels. This is a game. Play fairly. I would punch the shxt outa the kid because it's real life. However, in Runescape, it is a game and only pixels being lost which causes you no harm what so ever.

Also, I'm not specifically talking about just you guys cheating. I'm implying my remark to both Teams. There's no point in cheating. As it shows you are weak and have to revert to foul play to win. Now why instead of you DDosing, couldn't you just wreck them without cheating? Therefore if you would have won whilest they were cheating, you would be glorified in doing so. BUT you didn't.

Hey, it's not my team. Not my way of playing. Play your way and I'll play mine, the honest way.

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

okay but what's the difference between a punch in the face and losing pixels. This is a game. Play fairly. I would punch the shxt outa the kid because it's real life. However, in Runescape, it is a game and only pixels being lost which causes you no harm what so ever.

Also, I'm not specifically talking about just you guys cheating. I'm implying my remark to both Teams. There's no point in cheating. As it shows you are weak and have to revert to foul play to win. Now why instead of you DDosing, couldn't you just wreck them without cheating? Therefore if you would have won whilest they were cheating, you would be glorified in doing so. BUT you didn't.

Hey, it's not my team. Not my way of playing. Play your way and I'll play mine, the honest way.

#outrage showing what maturity is all about.

I think fivee said it all.

Proud Ex-Member of Pures Of Today

Proud Ex-Experienced Member of OUTRAGE

Retired. 25-08-2011