Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage p2p Sunday

Asher

090311000205i.png

Video by Adz:

Hi again just thought i will share the events of Carnages Sunday clan hunting trip.

With our trips and events in the weekend we did not spend much time caring about the clan hunting Sunday we did not have any sign ups no site preparation only the trusty [^_^] Carnage bot informing members about the trip at the last minute!

We massed up for 30mins and left out with 31 people which reached 41 after we made a quick stop at fog due to late comers with 51 different members attending.

We got a scout on DP it was a long wait before they left stealing creation we countered that and came from stealing creation so they couldn't retreat back and the fight began!

DP starting: 35-40?

C starting: 41

DP ending: 5 few ran and ring of lifed

C ending: 39

I can say right now Carnage and Dp do not get along so we decided to hit them again to end their trip, by this time DP's location was barb village and epidemic at fog in our world we moved for DP and planned on getting epidemic after, we potted at the church and rushed them the fight was over within seconds.

DP starting: 20?

C starting: 40

C ending: 40

Dp ending: 3-5 ran as soon as they saw the dots

Since epidemic hopped we randomly hopped and found their world we was about to rush in but scouts said it was MM v E and Epidemic was on the verge of winning so we backed off to hills with our scout still following them. Still at hills Epidemic was in 1v1 directly east to just and they kept adjustion their position to ours like they was going to rush us from non multi or cut us off.

Epidemic got on one of the hills near clan wars so i thought they didnt know we had eyes on them and we will basically walk into a ambush. No thank you we rushed the hill and won some of them seemed to be logging out dont know why :huh:

Epidemic starting: 25?

Carnage starting: 40ish didnt check

Carnage ending: 40ish not sure heard Hf was coming lol

We moved to BH to bank up etc then a scout said DV was in trouble so we came down to help them but infact they was just picking off the stray VH from the HF fight and killing them with ease i called a off but they attacked so we attacked back :P

Carnage starting: 39 peeps had to go

Devastation starting: 28 a DV member told me

Carnage ending: 31

Devastation ending: 0

After this we went and pked for a while nothing interesting and ended, this trip lasted 2hours and 35minutes.

Here are the pictures from scouts etc cba to order them, these aint our normal scouts so don't get excited.

090809233441.png

090809233454.png

090809233514.png

090809233546.png

090809233642.png

090809125247.png

090809125320.png

090809125448.png

090809140329.png

090809140440.png

Thats it from us cya soon!

I would like to say good luck to UT on re opening and sorry to IL for attacking you at alter we didnt know you was close! :P

Epidemic logged since we knew you were going to rush us after fighting MM. Pretty cheap refusing a normal run in but having to get us after a fight.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Epidemic logged since we knew you were going to rush us after fighting MM. Pretty cheap refusing a normal run in but having to get us after a fight.

You asked us for a run in in the mist of our fight with Dp im losing my patience having to say the say same thing over. There was no MM in sight its pretty stupid for you to lie if the video shows no MM had been around , if you wanted to log why would you log there right in front of us why not in non multi? we had a scout on you before you fought MM we could of crashed the whole thing , we did not intend on hitting you but you came too close and wouldn't back off. Why would we decline a run in if we outnumbered you by like 10 and have more p2p experience then you, PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE AND APPLY IT TO THE SITUATION.

Here is some more proof

<Plode> hi

-

<`Craig`> hi

-

<Plode> want a runin

<`Craig`> no thanks

<Plode> y

<`Craig`> were busy

<Plode> we have like 35 ppl pls nobody else will fight besides dv and dv are fighting

<Plode> ..

Plodes IRC LOG, where do you us declining? or do you see us saying we are busy do you ******* expect us to run from Dp to give you a run in when your bored?

Your not making yourself or your clan look any better so get off this topic, thank you.

Pretty pathetic of u rushing Epidemic when we had like 10 left and logging, we were loggin in multy since there were about 5 MM Left in single and theywould probably own us.

Nice job on the rest of the trip tho.

dont think we had 28 at that point tbh was more like 20, was towards end of our trip

we didnt really no it was carnage but u were all spread so we said just get em :P

was a gf and i got 2-3 kills haha had 100 ep and got 200k loot :( gf anyway

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Pretty pathetic of u rushing Epidemic when we had like 10 left and logging, we were loggin in multy since there were about 5 MM Left in single and theywould probably own us.

Nice job on the rest of the trip tho.

We could ****** up your fight against Mm but we didn't, would you rather us do that next time, just go around crashing ppls fight? because if you rather us do that we can if you want. Anyway when we heard that the fight was over and you lot won? i think, we decided to go hills to check it out we saw a few epidemic and we attacked you.

slapktfo2.gif