Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Real Test

Pugwest

Pure Community Overall  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Current Community

• This Community
    • Old school Community

LOL deffinatly the oldschool community.

When i look around at posts on this website and ****, I think to myself wtf happened to the pure world.

It seems like kids are more about getting their propaganda out there, than actually being proud of a legit win.

I miss to many faces :(

All4quadingx Proud 2k06

kylez.jpg

LOL deffinatly the oldschool community.

When i look around at posts on this website and ****, I think to myself wtf happened to the pure world.

It seems like kids are more about getting their propaganda out there, than actually being proud of a legit win.

I miss to many faces :(

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Should have said people should post how long they've been involved in the pure community in their post too.

I had the most fun like 4 or 5 years ago (not sure how long ago it was but around then) when clans would both run back to edge after a mini and say gf to each other. Now it's flaming and ddosing if you lose, and even if you win sometimes.

Arp-1.png