Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sup Genocide

Rangepoonpkr

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All this video says is were ******* because we won't prep you. We will prep you. We just won't prep you in clan wars. If were ******* because we want "dangerous" then your going to have to explain your logic. We offered a wilderness prep and you will not accept.

/query [MM]View | To have a wilderness prep with #team-genocide

smartestmember.png

Proud Leader of Fatality

Ex Council of Ambition
Ex High Council of Team Genocide
Ex Leader of Team Downfall
Ex Leader of Team Omnipotence
Ex Leader of Pure Instinct

Okay I guess I'll join for fun.

Outbreak you better seize the moment quickly, because Josh got the ole' boot from TLP. HE MAY WANNA TURN GENOCIDE INTO A CLAN. OMG OMG OMG. TEAM Vs. CLAN IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Like my caps? Me too.

OT: Kimbo Slice is a joke, ask CBS.

Proof here.

Yeah he got knocked out by a "bro" with highlights....

/end topic

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Pure teams are made to pk not sit at clw and mini each other wtf?

Genocide is all about numbers while outbreak does minis with their 110+ cmb *pures.

And that guy in the vidoe got nothin on hoodstar tbh.

should np make a vid also against tg?

NP cant beat tg at anything though? Dangerous prep safe prep safe mini in the wild. You choose. If you guys got "such a big bank" why not do dangerous? Anyways you will remain #3 behind np always

wtf are u talkin about, we wreck u in matched ops fights all the time. Go check last few minis we had with u, u got 3-o'd. Ur team is all numbers and im pretty sure every 1 here will agree with that.

#Team-Np

npsiglol.png

Founder Of Team Np
eX - Higher Force Pk Leader
Retired From Runescape
Irc Nick: Legend

Pure teams are made to pk not sit at clw and mini each other wtf?

Genocide is all about numbers while outbreak does minis with their 110+ cmb *pures.

And that guy in the vidoe got nothin on hoodstar tbh.

should np make a vid also against tg?

NP cant beat tg at anything though? Dangerous prep safe prep safe mini in the wild. You choose. If you guys got "such a big bank" why not do dangerous? Anyways you will remain #3 behind np always

wtf are u talkin about, we wreck u in matched ops fights all the time. Go check last few minis we had with u, u got 3-o'd. Ur team is all numbers and im pretty sure every 1 here will agree with that.

You beat us in a 5 v 5 mini and a 7 v 7 with all our apps on, we beat you in a 10 v 10 like..2 days ago. If you want a prep pm me in irc and we'll show you the dangerous kings, that goes for you as well outbreak.