Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Genocide's Friday 4/29/11

its pibb

110429215307.png

that picture sickens me

Team's members generally have more money, but can't even afford to go to the ge and get proper return sets. (Why return in f2p ****, if its a 2 and a half hour fight i'm sure you have a spare minute to grab returns.) There's no winning involved when you lose your bank.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

110429215307.png

that picture sickens me

Team's members generally have more money, but can't even afford to go to the ge and get proper return sets. (Why return in f2p ****, if its a 2 and a half hour fight i'm sure you have a spare minute to grab returns.) There's no winning involved when you lose your bank.

The difference is we told our members to return in rag because they were 1 iteming with dds and claws (sup v knight m) there banks are litterly GONE. We returned with good **** at the end to take the victory