Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EP1D3M1C R30P3N1NG 500N

We all need a bit of drama, because if we don't have that drama and the rivalries then a lot of people would lose interest. I just think that the drama has been taken way over a level of entertainment for the top three clans.

Example, EOP and MM being like "yeah we're in a rivalry we're gonna kick ur butt" "no you'll see we'll kick your butt" and then fighting a few times trading wins and losses would be fun. Then when you have people ddosing each other and teaming with other clans and then refusing to fight is when it stops being fun for your own clan members.

People think too much about winning now, so much that if this continues then we will see fewer and fewer fights. The med scene is quite nice right now, I'll have to say major props to CP for fighting us a third time after losing twice, that is the attitude that keeps the pure community running. The drama that we have is just for fun, I don't think anybody takes it seriously.

Your irl friends ml must be 0

I would love such a thing, in my expirience this only happend when we set up run ins with a respectable clan, or clan leader.

Truth is though, that people think they will feel better when they create a circle of hate and then kill them. They live off of it and I think, that this is something that has always been but has never been peaking like this. The rules, the 'clan codes' are basically a joke to everyone now, because if you're untouchable, you can do anything?! right?

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

Love you Prateek even though i loved killing you back in '08-'09 <3

Tbh, this summer is going to be ALOT of fun for pure clanning because of all of these rivalries and sittings and non-multi fights and drama that is going on right now. As people's emotions, patience, and time wears thin towards the end of this school year, you're going to have ALOT of people that are just gunna wanna war for the hell of warring. The winter prior to Epidemic's closure, the big 4 of F2p (FOE, EOP, MM, and E), all of the afore mentioned clans were regularly pulling 90-100+ members every weekend, and the "lilguy clans" were all pulling 50-70+ on their own rights. I think everybody who played at that time remembers the sheer amount of fun it was being able to war your friends and not stir up drama from it. I think the flaming was at an all-time low through that period (save for when E challenged MM as #1 F2p), and prior to that and post-following that, people were so tired of the effort put into propaganda they just quit it temporary.

And since it's a known fact that summer time is when RS Warfare skyrockets, i can very reasonably perceuve this summer being a VERY active summer for the Pure-Community as a whole. It is my belief that there will be alot more people joining clans for the friends/community rather than the history and ranks, and because of that i can see a rise in 1v1's, clusters, and possible organized wars where Pures pit themselves against Mains, which i think would be deliciously exciting ;)!

However, I could be wrong in this, although I hope I'm not. But Prateek if you can see that sort of summer coming, I'd be curious in hearing your opinions on it, whether you agree with it or not...

Btw I typed all of this up on my iPhone :-P

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

Hello, newfriend. I see you're new to the community. Before you make another topic, please visit our forums rules and regulations (shortcut: Alt + f4).

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Posting a constructive topic on purewarfare is something ive gave up long long ago. As you can see 1/2 of the replies on the 1st page were memes and other spam.

In short I agree with you. If only pure leaders could man up and do whats best for the pure world.

Alas a lot of people forget the wilderness has only returned for a bit over 2 months now. Its going to take a while for clans to settle down and re-form into pure norms. You can already see in some of the new clans the innocence that existed in 05-07. I predict the summer will bring back some of the "fun" your referring to, but the progress will take way longer than you'd hope.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Love you Prateek even though i loved killing you back in '08-'09 <3

Tbh, this summer is going to be ALOT of fun for pure clanning because of all of these rivalries and sittings and non-multi fights and drama that is going on right now. As people's emotions, patience, and time wears thin towards the end of this school year, you're going to have ALOT of people that are just gunna wanna war for the hell of warring. The winter prior to Epidemic's closure, the big 4 of F2p (FOE, EOP, MM, and E), all of the afore mentioned clans were regularly pulling 90-100+ members every weekend, and the "lilguy clans" were all pulling 50-70+ on their own rights. I think everybody who played at that time remembers the sheer amount of fun it was being able to war your friends and not stir up drama from it. I think the flaming was at an all-time low through that period (save for when E challenged MM as #1 F2p), and prior to that and post-following that, people were so tired of the effort put into propaganda they just quit it temporary.

And since it's a known fact that summer time is when RS Warfare skyrockets, i can very reasonably perceuve this summer being a VERY active summer for the Pure-Community as a whole. It is my belief that there will be alot more people joining clans for the friends/community rather than the history and ranks, and because of that i can see a rise in 1v1's, clusters, and possible organized wars where Pures pit themselves against Mains, which i think would be deliciously exciting ;)!

However, I could be wrong in this, although I hope I'm not. But Prateek if you can see that sort of summer coming, I'd be curious in hearing your opinions on it, whether you agree with it or not...

Btw I typed all of this up on my iPhone :-P

Yeah I believe it's going to be an active but disorganized summer unless people do something about it.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png