Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

mini hybrid montage

Snipers

overheads/tabs/bad music

All pure pking is the same nowadays...

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

overheads/tabs/bad music

TH IS MY ONE

overheads/tabs/bad music

m8 ikno, i should prob go turm too so i could ss lowr lvl pures and only tab when pjed, also next vid will include emo screamo **** dw?

Pure PKing sucks and compared to most people out there these days, you're not that good.

2 way switches

robotic

slow pray switches

major missclicking.

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

Pure PKing sucks and compared to most people out there these days, you're not that good.

2 way switches

robotic

slow pray switches

major missclicking.

w8 ur the guy i killed twice in a 24hour span? ill just disregard what you said lol

2 way switches

robotic

slow pray switches

major missclicking.

w8 ur the guy i killed twice in a 24hour span? ill just disregard what you said lol

Umm.. In all honesty, he's right. Lol. I've seen muuucchhh better brids out there. Challenge yourself.. I hope you can pk with a 3-5 way switch. Lol. Make it fun and make it interesting... Or it's simply not worth posting. For this exact reason.