Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Hybriding

Yo-lm-Ryan

i dont get it. you asked why cant pures brid like mains do, yet no mains hit constant 250+ on eachother. praying reduces the luck factor of those hits on a pure, and its part of the game. stop complaining and deal with it.

about the hugging, its a tactic. what if i complained about pures using claws or korasi same way you complain about the praying? would that be the same?

Pure bridding is simply all about luck without prayer, a monkey can 1 item switch and pull out dds click click 30-30 (not implying your a monkey, just an example). I have **** stats compared to the people i pray brid. You don't need stats, you need skill to pure pray brid. You don't have to worry about getting 670'd with d bolts or 30-30 with dds because you're praying. I'm just saying that smite bridding got boring, you reach a point when you've had enough of getting ramboed by prods. And the 2 types of bridding r still seperated, pray brids go to easts n wests, smite brids stay near edge?

i dont get it. you asked why cant pures brid like mains do, yet no mains hit constant 250+ on eachother. praying reduces the luck factor of those hits on a pure, and its part of the game. stop complaining and deal with it.

about the hugging, its a tactic. what if i complained about pures using claws or korasi same way you complain about the praying? would that be the same?

Yeah, it sure would be the same. Claws are a cheap and easy way to win a fight, just like a Korasi. Prayer is a cheap and easy way to win a fight, as well. Have some dignity while you Pk... Lol.

Pure bridding is simply all about luck without prayer, a monkey can 1 item switch and pull out dds click click 30-30 (not implying your a monkey, just an example). I have **** stats compared to the people i pray brid. You don't need stats, you need skill to pure pray brid. You don't have to worry about getting 670'd with d bolts or 30-30 with dds because you're praying. I'm just saying that smite bridding got boring, you reach a point when you've had enough of getting ramboed by prods. And the 2 types of bridding r still seperated, pray brids go to easts n wests, smite brids stay near edge?

I do understand what you're saying... I'm simply saying that there are ways around rambo specs and specs in general. Food.

Yes, the different styles of bridding are seperated. But you can't step West or East or to Drags or hardly anywhere without someone attacking you and throwing up an overhead. It's kinda ridiculous.

Yeah, it sure would be the same. Claws are a cheap and easy way to win a fight, just like a Korasi. Prayer is a cheap and easy way to win a fight, as well. Have some dignity while you Pk... Lol.

prayer is an easy way to win a fight.. because you're bad at it!

cwutididder? gottem

prayer is an easy way to win a fight.. because you're bad at it!

cwutididder? gottem

This is the second time someone's said that and in all honesty... No.. I'm not good at it because I don't feel the need to learn. I'm not a NH Pker.

"gottem" Lol.. Sorry, buddy.. You didn't. =/ I already said that people would say that.. And I really don't care if you think I'm bad at it or not.. I've never pked with Overheads other then Smite and I never will.. (Unless rushed/Pjed or attacked by a NH Pker.) Get over it.