Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Hybriding

Yo-lm-Ryan

I don't know about you guys... But I can't stand pure hybriding anymore. I know you're all going to say that it's because I'm bad at it... Well.. When it comes down to whoever can hit the F Keys the fastest, I'd rather not be talented in that area. I'm a pretty good brid when it comes to a normal hybrid fight, but when it comes to some try-hard kid throwing up over heads and hitting F Keys.. I'd rather not. No.. I'm not the best at that. I can manage.. But I'm not the best.

What ever happened to the good old Smite? Pures need to be hybriding like mains do. Smite/SS(In some case for both mains and pures) or nothing overhead, at all. I think that the entire NH pking ******** got out of hand and it forced everyone to start using F Keys. Now it's highly common to walk up to a hybrid fight and see over heads, from pures. Before.. It was seriously looked down upon, unless you were being piled, basically.

Wtf happened and what's your take on the matter? Discuss.

Yes but it's a rant lol.

And I still have fun bridding, just with the amount of PJing that goes on I tend to brid when I'm with friends only.

LOL NEGATIVE DO P2P1?!!?

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Now it's highly common to walk up to a hybrid fight and see over heads, from pures. Before.. It was seriously looked down upon, unless you were being piled, basically.

Yeah this is definitely something I've noticed having gotten back into rs like 3 weeks ago after not playing for a couple years. Its pretty common among mains and other accs as well nowadays.

maceface2.pngpeacemaceface2.png
#mace
bot>get banned>get unbanned>repeat
DON'T HATE THE PLAYER
HATE THE GAME

elvy666 happened.

What does he have to do with this?

it's always been stupid. an excuse to use overs.

Agreed. I quit pure bridding long ago. I have pure bridded maybe 4-5 times since old wild made its glorious comeback. I was a pretty good Old School pure brid but meh. I'd rather not go NH brid for a glory loot as someone above said. Its a waste of time. Also, while we're on this topic, Hugging pissing me off too. It shows NO SKILL during the fight. All it says is that you got a freeze on him. WOW, You're cool.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

elvy666 happened.

What does he have to do with this?

it's always been stupid. an excuse to use overs.

Agreed. I quit pure bridding long ago. I have pure bridded maybe 4-5 times since old wild made its glorious comeback. I was a pretty good Old School pure brid but meh. I'd rather not go NH brid for a glory loot as someone above said. Its a waste of time. Also, while we're on this topic, Hugging pissing me off too. It shows NO SKILL during the fight. All it says is that you got a freeze on him. WOW, You're cool.

Completely agreed. I think clans should start pushing the old rules of honor. It shows a lot about a clan, at least in my eyes.

I think if there are ANY overheads at all... It should be Smite, Redemption, and the other one.. (I don't remember the name of it.. Lol.)

Ur a fukin retard tbh its ike mains use their tank armour to tank the spec we usje prot melle to tank the spec

Mains use dhide wen their maging we use prot melle

Get over it its because ur bad now get off these forums plz

My prayer is my defence. If you don't like pray hybridding go to edge and brid there. I'm pretty sure every1 still uses smite there. But Nh pures always used prayer and **** like that. Now that they're using hotkeys, hybriding is 100* funner because it requires more skill, not just d scim dds no item switching barrage. Now pure bridding is actually challenging like main bridding like Rami said ^ . You probably still think that pure bridding got messed up and that's mainly due to the fact that honor clans are now letting their members pray brid.

The first rule of PvP is you don't hate the player, but the game.

The second rule of PvP is you don't hate the player, but the game.

Alternatively, if a player does something clearly immoral and wrong, then go ahead and hate 'em. But, you can't blame players for using a skill, rather, you should be blaming Jagex.

"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

- Carl Sagan

Should be in general discussion

It could be considered that, I guess. But this is a matter concerning PvP. So I placed under the PvP section.

I know what I'm doing. :thumbsup:

no you have no idea that's why you are bitching.

purewarfare.png

Ur a fukin retard tbh its ike mains use their tank armour to tank the spec we usje prot melle to tank the spec

Atta boy! Throw a little more rage in there next time, k? :thumbsup:

If you want to tank.. Get defence. Being a pure means you have to be willing to get hit. Your "tanking" is in your food. Combo foods and brews.. If you can't use them, you shouldn't be a pure. And did I not say in my post that someone would ***** and say that I'm bad at it? Lol. #care

My prayer is my defence. If you don't like pray hybridding go to edge and brid there. I'm pretty sure every1 still uses smite there. But Nh pures always used prayer and **** like that. Now that they're using hotkeys, hybriding is 100* funner because it requires more skill, not just d scim dds no item switching barrage. Now pure bridding is actually challenging like main bridding like Rami said ^ . You probably still think that pure bridding got messed up and that's mainly due to the fact that honor clans are now letting their members pray brid.

Yeah, they do use Smite there. But think about it.. Mains use SS/Smite... Not Protect Prayers. You can still switch and have the exact same inventory as you would Pking with Overheads, if you weren't Pking with Overheads. Pure bridding used to be about the fastest switches and hits. Not the fastest that can push an F Key. If you don't think Pure Bridding is challenging enough... Get Defence.

The first rule of PvP is you don't hate the player, but the game.

The second rule of PvP is you don't hate the player, but the game.

Alternatively, if a player does something clearly immoral and wrong, then go ahead and hate 'em. But, you can't blame players for using a skill, rather, you should be blaming Jagex.

Agreed. But when the players used to Pk with honor and they decide to stop... When clans decide NH Pking is allowed... And when Pure Bridding turns into nothing but Hot Keys, it's kinda of hard not to be irritated with the majority of Pkers out there. And I mean majority. Not everyone does it.

Pure bridding is deaddd

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Oh my god he's so mad haha

Arp-1.png