Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

World aint ending, we still here?!

-Toxine-

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi dpur3

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Are you seriously moaning at us about mains? Drunks brother was there with about 5 others look at your own pics. As for that fight we called EF to kill the ch one itemers that were sniping all our members. We told them not to attack any of you as you would claim we were teaming with them. It's incredible what stories you come up with, you got cleared easily.

110521225058.png

I'm not in CP, I just choose not to attack them, I always could though.

lukeykinns.jpg

Let me clear up our numbers.

43 Starting 40 Ending.

110522000506.png

LOOK AT ALL THAT LOOT

regrouping 10 minimaps away after 10 minutes doesn't = ending numbers l0l

Regrouping? No us waiting when u stopped regrouping and had the balls to rush us

It looks like you've camped single..

No we were holding right there, in a cluster until ct ran back the other way towards corp cave.. and regrouped a few times..

We waited 10minutes for u to attack us u camped in single like 1/2 of the time. When u think you can't win leave then.

logo424157266651344990632.png

nice job guiz

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Good job guys was a great trip! Thanks for the fight TLP, it was really close :)

Mains will be at every fight, we were also being constantly sniped too, not much can be done about it.

On the other hand, it was sad of CT to call EF when they had a 12 man advantage and we still pulled through in the end.. I guess its back to massing for you guys.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Why do you allow Maxed Opts, Kidd Rang3r, and other mains on you trip, and then complain about mains.

I heard rumours that the main snipe targets for any other mains attending were Drunks brother Kidd, and Drunk himself for allowing Mains... just sayin' i heard rumours in the hood...

Dont bring mains your a pure clan, next time there will be 5 maxed mains camping your 90+ and mains until they stop returning

or so i heard

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

Good job guys was a great trip! Thanks for the fight TLP, it was really close :)

Mains will be at every fight, we were also being constantly sniped too, not much can be done about it.

On the other hand, it was sad of CT to call EF when they had a 12 man advantage and we still pulled through in the end.. I guess its back to massing for you guys.

I can say that as a member, i heard our 3 leaders who were calling on vent saying "why the **** are ef here" "tell trent to leave" "what the **** are they doing"

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

Ok I can't be arsed to look back but EF were called due to Ch sniping us. We told them of Cp maybe if you guys dint call Ch we wouldn't o had to get EF there in the first place.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Ok I can't be arsed to look back but EF were called due to Ch sniping us. We told them of Cp maybe if you guys dint call Ch we wouldn't o had to get EF there in the first place.

You were sniped by 5 Ch kids wearing no armour. We didn't call them, they sniped you because your clan likes to talk alot of crap.. You clearly called EF because we were winning.

Don't you understand? No one likes your clan.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

You were sniped by 5 Ch kids wearing no armour. We didn't call them, they sniped you because your clan likes to talk alot of crap.. You clearly called EF because we were winning.

Don't you understand? No one likes your clan.

You were winning? 110521225058.png

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.