Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Badger's Magic 8Ball

badger

MM #1, it's our duty to kill **** clans. Just what we do.

What clans has Mm killed?

EPIDEMIC lol. And sent other clans in massive slumps which we pretty much killed them outta our league. Made em fight lil guy clans..

By the way, this topic is a lil late, because the flaming between MM/EOP has gone WAAAAY down since EOP started pulling low. So I dunno if bringing up the past will make matters any better lol. It's between MM/FOE now.

Your duty is to "kill **** clans" and your claim to fame is (apparently) killing Epidemic?

What an absolute retard, might wanna try harder at carrying out your duty if you've only "killed" one **** clan in 7 years

Lol mad. We've basically killed other clans too by making em fight lil guy clans like I said.... And beating E wasn't our claim to fame, don't flatter yourself. It was just nice to kill you guys because you were such a cocky clan. You were pretty much like an EOP, stepped up, got cocky and got dropped despite having a huge defence advantage.. If it wasn't for MM slumping clans then other clans wouldn't be able to step up (or it would be much more difficult). E never would have been where they were at without MM paving the way for em, so it's only fitting that we KILLED you guys.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

MM, we understand you're #1, congradulations, that's like having an 8 incher in a sea of 7 inchers. That does mean you should go around and wave your ******* **** around

Quote of the year?

PS: 8 inchz better woman pleezer than 7 inchz

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

EPIDEMIC lol. And sent other clans in massive slumps which we pretty much killed them outta our league. Made em fight lil guy clans..

By the way, this topic is a lil late, because the flaming between MM/EOP has gone WAAAAY down since EOP started pulling low. So I dunno if bringing up the past will make matters any better lol. It's between MM/FOE now.

Your duty is to "kill **** clans" and your claim to fame is (apparently) killing Epidemic?

What an absolute retard, might wanna try harder at carrying out your duty if you've only "killed" one **** clan in 7 years

Lol mad. We've basically killed other clans too by making em fight lil guy clans like I said.... And beating E wasn't our claim to fame, don't flatter yourself. It was just nice to kill you guys because you were such a cocky clan. You were pretty much like an EOP, stepped up, got cocky and got dropped despite having a huge defence advantage.. If it wasn't for MM slumping clans then other clans wouldn't be able to step up (or it would be much more difficult). E never would have been where they were at without MM paving the way for em, so it's only fitting that we KILLED you guys.

look, he LITERALLY proved me right.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

bahahah

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

We basically killed ... [blabling on about clan nationalism acting like my clans the best because i hide under rocks in runescape]

Serious? Looks like we have a new Gack / ApeJnr!

The materialization rate of trolls from mm forums is incredible. Id say your reproducing like bacteria, so far so good

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

One word: nah idiot.

quote1k.jpg
tumblr_ljojrbFGhz1qbj8f2o1_500.gif
123123123123123123123.jpg

You have no idea how intelligent you sound in this topic.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Tried to get kids mad. My plan worked really well you see.

quit while your behind

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

-Jay

quit while your behind

ummmm. Hard one, I just wanna keep going! I dunno why I just can't stop. I really really like to do this. blah blah blah

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

quit while your behind

ummmm. Hard one, I just wanna keep going! I dunno why I just can't stop. I really really like to do this. blah blah blah

:thumbsup:

it's like watching a kitten with yarn

-Jay

-Jay

We basically killed ... [blabling on about clan nationalism acting like my clans the best because i hide under rocks in runescape]

The materialization rate of trolls from mm forums is incredible. Id say your reproducing like bacteria, so far so good

you're*

Don't try to act like you know science when you can barely comprehend grammar.

Gack, M4n and ApeJnr will be missed! They shaped the future of what Pure Warfare is today!

OT: With eop competing with the likes of fi, cp and ct I think it was a wise choice for them to do so because if they can't compete with the best they can only slump with the rest or end up dead like Epidemic. Just saying.

you're*

Don't try to act like you know science when you can barely comprehend grammar.

Gack, M4n and ApeJnr will be missed! They shaped the future of what Pure Warfare is today!

OT: With eop competing with the likes of fi, cp and ct I think it was a wise choice for them to do so because if they can't compete with the best they can only slump with the rest or end up dead like Epidemic. Just saying.

haha oh wow. where do you guys find these kids

Arp-1.png

Imo, you should not be able to reply to clan warfare topics.

Thats why I started closing clan warfare topics but people complained about not being able to post...

oh and this topic gets closed too >.<

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png