Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Saturday [6/4]

-Toxine-

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i lol'd at the pic saying nice main ct while RanqeWTF was camping your entire trip

u dumb idiots.

(01:23:24) -[KL]RuneScript- *** [ RANQEWTF ]: Overall 1,351 | Att 60 | Def 40 | Str 99 | Cns 90 | Range 99 | Pray 52 | Mage 90 | Cook 71 | WC 42 | Fletch 43 | Fish 58 | FM 54 | Craft 61 | Smith 63 | Mine 77 | Herb 41 | Agil 43 | Thieve 53 | Slay 55 | RC 52 | Hunt 46 | Con 40

love the def.

he's obv clanless and not cp u herpa derp, we dont focus on mains but the other clan we fight

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Chad, all that loot was thanks to me right? ******* idiot claim i leak locs :S

6 year old clan pulling 20s ******* suck dood

Your mom still telling you what to wear

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

lmfao dont make pics of your mains and name em as ct mains ,they were with u and fought against ct and they got dropped too by ct,kinda lame isnt it tht u make pic of ur main wearing ur teamcape and then say its control main.You can say tht its our main..okay..but do you think you are better now,tht you have never brought mains?Dont answer cuz we all think its gunna be full of flame and lame and hypocrism.

undercontrol.png

What a strange game.The only winning move is not to play.

Nice job, but how can u say u made bank loot when scims are like 20k

approximating the net worth of our banks that 20k is a significant percentage of our banks. :thumbsup:

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

lmfao dont make pics of your mains and name em as ct mains ,they were with u and fought against ct and they got dropped too by ct,kinda lame isnt it tht u make pic of ur main wearing ur teamcape and then say its control main.You can say tht its our main..okay..but do you think you are better now,tht you have never brought mains?Dont answer cuz we all think its gunna be full of flame and lame and hypocrism.

Lot's of mains wear the the other clans team capes, for obvious reasons, like so they don't get attacked by them? Duhhhhhhh

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Lot's of mains wear the the other clans team capes, for obvious reasons, like so they don't get attacked by them? Duhhhhhhh

Tbh , Alyssa k3 [Jorma] , hamaradja1 [Me] , a fat panda [davyandicall]. we we're bored of our clans trips so we decided to go snipe your clan , im sorry.

-Bravey

i lol'd at the pic saying nice main ct while RanqeWTF was camping your entire trip

u dumb idiots.

(01:23:24) -[KL]RuneScript- *** [ RANQEWTF ]: Overall 1,351 | Att 60 | Def 40 | Str 99 | Cns 90 | Range 99 | Pray 52 | Mage 90 | Cook 71 | WC 42 | Fletch 43 | Fish 58 | FM 54 | Craft 61 | Smith 63 | Mine 77 | Herb 41 | Agil 43 | Thieve 53 | Slay 55 | RC 52 | Hunt 46 | Con 40

love the def.

he's obv clanless and not cp u herpa derp, we dont focus on mains but the other clan we fight

he has still member access on your site, ppl ask him to kill bravey on his main who was raping all your members in single @mossies while using a hf cape camping your trips sniping ct and eop ppl in a fight?? not sure what you are trying to say mate.

qOY7v.png

Tbh , Alyssa k3 [Jorma] , hamaradja1 [Me] , a fat panda [davyandicall]. we we're bored of our clans trips so we decided to go snipe your clan , im sorry.

you have not made your point specified, im sorry.

PARRD

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.